• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

TBItoy said:
Man that's normal home-school kids/parents stuff.

They probably made that for some sort of home school project

I'm damn glad that I wasn't home schooled then. I'd probably be damaged for life if my parent's made me make a video like that.

Of course the kids in the video didn't know any better I'm sure. I feel sorry for them when they get out.

WHIZARD said:
I'm damn glad that I wasn't home schooled then. I'd probably be damaged for life if my parent's made me make a video like that.

Of course the kids in the video didn't know any better I'm sure. I feel sorry for them when they get out.

Damn straight,

I don't know anyone that was homeschooled that developed "normal" social skills

Man no ****. My dam sister is doin that weird ****. I give her hell about it being a lil cult... Number one thing I ask her is, how the hell is she a teacher?!!? Bahaha shitin me. It is weird they go on field trips and do " aftivities" with other homeskoolers. Sheesh. Weird ****. :dunno:

TBItoy said:
Damn straight,

I don't know anyone that was homeschooled that developed "normal" social skills
100% truth. My neighbors kid is home schooled and he is a weird little bastard, it's like he doesn't know how to speak to people. He just walks around the yard and talks to himself, but never others. I've nick named him walkie talkie, if he starts killing animals and kicking puppies I'm moving before his killing spree begins.

Re:

Hahaha I think parents are too overprotective these days. Shelter the **** out of your kids and they'll end up being lost as hell when they hit the real world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBLr8Fd4IxY
Okay I know i'll probably went to Panama City, and I know I acted a fool and got hammered, And still do somtimes. But holy ****.. These folks here are some morons .. Man can you imagine seeing your daughter on there?? Omg. I thought the cops were bad down there now. Haha. Guess not. Sheesh Im pretty sure this means im getting old.

kushKrawlin said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBLr8Fd4IxY
Okay I know i'll probably went to Panama City, and I know I acted a fool and got hammered, And still do somtimes. But holy ****.. These folks here are some morons .. Man can you imagine seeing your daughter on there?? Omg. I thought the cops were bad down there now. Haha. Guess not. Sheesh Im pretty sure this means im getting old.

Id rather see that news woman's flashemifyougotem than those drunk girls hitit

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPv61ENMwcM
Went riding local power lines, this hill is not nothing crazy, but after a good rain the georgia red clay is about like going about ice hill, not to mention the amount of mud flies all over inside tha rig and all over driver and passenger . Problem is when you go up it shifts you to the left when you come down your left rear tire falls down about 4 feet, I just watched tha drunk ass filming me almost flipped backwards.. . As you can tell by what he saying he tapped out trying it about 5 times like a puss puss. I love how others can tell people how to drive?!? :****:? The way it is lipped up top you have to get your front tires over before you hammer down or you will backflip.. Which of course some folks do not understand.. Anyways just figured u would share.