• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Disk brake kits!

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
I am selling a complete bolt on disc brake conversion kit for $315 including shipping to anywhere in the US including Hawaii and Alaska! Yep I really mean complete - here's what you get:

3/8" thick laser cut bent brackets
grade 8 mounting hardware
new GM rotors
rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
semi metallic brake pads
caliper pins
rubber flex hoses
banjo bolts with copper washers
anti-rattle clips

reardisc2.jpg

For only $20 you can upgrade to braided stainless hoses.

hoses.jpg

These kits are the only ones on sale:

73-87 chevy single rear wheel full floater 14 bolt axle 10.5" ring gear

62-72 eaton corporate rear end, full floater ( same kit as the 73-87 14 bolt)

73-87 Cab and chassis 14 bolt axle with 10.5" ring gear

72-79 ford dana 60 rear axle/ have found that it will fit 68-71 ford dana 60 rear axles but slight spacer modification is sometimes required using flat washers.

Any weld on kit using brackets with 2.75", 3", 3.25", or 3.5" diameter axle tube brackets. Measure it at the backing plate.

Other axles? I have bolt on kits for most other 8 lug axles here.

Instructions? No I don't have detailed instructions. This is really simple to install for anyone who has a clue about how brakes work. Only word of advice is my kits require the rotor on the backside of the hub.

Emergency brakes? I have the option for ebrake calipers, but I cannot do them with the sale price kits.

Proportioning valve? Don't change your proportioning valve and if you're current master cylinder and booster work ok then no need to change them either. The caliper I use is balanced to move with the same amount of fluid as the wheel cylinder would.

Place an order on my website www.lugnut4x4.com or call 423-737-0265 -- Shawn

Re:

Great, complete kit, I have one of these on my cabtruck and I love it!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Finally got around to installing my front brake kit last night. Did it in a couple of hours and shaved around 30 pounds over the old one ton stuff. Good high quality parts and shipping was quick!

Great kit easy to install. Recommend product for anyone wanting this kit. ;D ;D

If you're looking for a disc brake setup this is where its AT! I'm not much on buying kits but this stuff is worth it, I priced all the parts out and it definitely saves a few bucks to buy from Shawn plus it all comes in a couple boxes all ready to go saving a lot of time :****:… bolted everything up in just an hour or so and done… money well spent in my book…

Thanks guys. You can't imagine how proud it makes me to have reviews like this. I will keep trying to provide the best service possible.

Service is certainly spot-on… I sent an email with some questions, got a call back within just a few minutes… I'll be back!

Got my D60 kit in this week. Nice products, great price, fast shipping, awesome guy to deal with.

:dblthumb:Thanks Man :dblthumb:

Exactly what I am doing, I have made several thicker "H" clips to take up the space where the antique brackets stretch. Tired of hearing the calipers rattle around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk