• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ColeWorx's "Eleanor" - lightweight, built for speed!

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
ColeWorx's latest rig built for Mark Statum. Mark wanted to be able to run some races such as ECORS with this rig, so this build had to take into account several race-required features. The focus for this rig was to be light, fast, and race ready. ColeWorx usual focus is trail rigs that can handle the most insane beatdowns, with innovative chassis designs and show-quality finishing touches. This one was no different in that respect, however it also had the added features that set it apart from the usual rig you see roll out of the shop, such as a race horn for example! The motor is an LS2, with custom built in-house 180 headers squeezed into the small chassis. The Transmission is a top of the line Powerglide with every upgrade you can have to one, followed up with an Atlas case. The axles are Dana 60 front with RCV shafts, and rear 14 bolt. The suspension was set up for 8" of uptravel front and rear. Of course, one of the most obvious features is this is the first rig to roll out of ColeWorx's shop on 39" Krawler Reds. Looking forward to seeing this thing tearing up the trails and races in the near future!

Photoalbum:http://rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/ColeWorx-Eleanor

DSC10822-M.jpg

DSC0650-M.jpg

DSC0801-M.jpg

DSC0967-M.jpg

DSC1033-M.jpg

DSC1010-M.jpg

good job Ricky, I wish you could have had a video interview of Bryan's description of that jump! he was excited to say the least

this is some of Coleworx best work, it should work as good or better than it looks

I bet after they see how much power these LS motors make they won't be using those outta date small blocks any more.

YOUNG said:
I bet after they see how much power these LS motors make they won't be using those outta date small blocks any more.
those outa date small block will eat the new ls if there rite ;D :flipgotcha: ,naw really those ls motors are bad ass im just ol school im all big block lots of tork every one says if id got to a ls id quit running big block ,,hmmmmm not.

kennyWayne said:
those outa date small block will eat the new ls if there rite ;D :flipgotcha: ,naw really those ls motors are bad ass im just ol school im all big block lots of tork every one says if id got to a ls id quit running big block ,,hmmmmm not.
im all 4 a big block but LS is alot less maintenance. awesome buggy brian

Brian, Is this the buggy that you were telling me about at Hawk Pride? flashemifyougotem As usual Top Notch, I'm old school. But the LS motors are so easy to tune. Has anyone solved the oiling problems with a LS?

Awsome build
Great pics Ricky B. How does one go about setting up a photoshoot for a new rig?
Mine and Rkeys should be ready VERY soon!
:cougar:

This is very nice well thought out buggy! I'm 6'2" and it's super comforable :****: Hope mark loves it as much as I like it molaugh , this thing sounds crazy and stupid fast. Nice work as always! :dblthumb: