• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dont be a ***** dont be a HATER! P rants

Matt O. said:
CheapJ7 is gay because, seriously this is too easy? He has pink wheels, he got naked in the woods in front of all dudes, etc. He is a ***** because he does not have a 60 front.
Wontwork is a ***** because he had to call Protective to come file a claim on his truck in the Gray Rock parking lot after he nailed that tree. He is a ***** because he did not knock that tree down and claim a proper victory.
Brennan is gay because over half of his wardrobe is pink. He is a ***** because he wheels an average of .05 times per year.

One of my all time favorite post...

i now have a 60 and stickies, but am trading it for toyota ifs and 285's... :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Ok, I admit it, I'm such a loser that I read through old posts on HL in my spare time.... I absolutely love this thread: Top to bottom, possibly the best thread on here. If you've never read it, it's worth a look :****:

The misses gone shopping again and you were searching using the key work "*****" and you found it. Don't lie, we know its true

wannabe said:
The misses gone shopping again and you were searching using the key work "*****" and you found it. Don't lie, we know its true

Yeah yeah, good thinking, but my wife is out of work for 12 weeks, there is no getting away from her! :****:

Re: Re: Dont be a ***** dont be a HATER! P rants

P is the first letter of *****.......AND Postwhore.

Cough, cough. :flipoff1:

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

I am bringing this topic back up for a specific reason. This thread is probably the one that originally drew me to hardline. This one and the timmy Cameron underwear for sale add. I do agree that specific trolling and calling out is probably a good way to start a **** storm but some of us enjoy a little **** talking

I love to talk ****. I hardly post anymore due to all the bullshit drama. This thread is and was a classic that also brought me here to hardline. :driving: :driving:

bad80cj said:
I love to talk ****. I hardly post anymore due to all the bullshit drama. This thread is and was a classic that also brought me here to hardline. :driving: :driving:

I thought you were working on the big block death wagon......quit typing and get that bender to Kennys :flipoff1: there's a mountain or two at Harlan that need some Stevo right foot :driving:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I thought you were working on the big block death wagon......quit typing and get that bender to Kennys :flipoff1: there's a mountain or two at Harlan that need some Stevo right foot :driving:

As you know life gets in the way sometimes. :(

lowbudgetjunk said:
Psh that boy must retired. His build thread on page 14 I think :wtflol: