• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BYRD - 4x4th of July Adventure Expo in Cass AR - July 13-15, 2012

TURNEROFFROAD

*** 4X4th of July ***
An Event Too HOT to Miss!!!

Well guys mark your Calanders for July 13-15 2012 for the Largest Offroading Event in Arkansas.

The location is Byrd's Avdenture Center nestled in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains. There will be entertainment for the Whole family, from Music to a activies for the smaller children. The Action will begin Friday with a Poker Run with Prizes and open trail riding (the Mulberry River will be also be available for swimming and Floating as well). Saturday morning will start off with a 8:00 a.m. Drivers meeting and the Competition will begin Promptly at 9:00

Arkansas' Largest Rock Garden will be center stage for the Jeeps and Buggys.... This Event WILL NOT DRAG ON ALL DAY!! scheduled to be over by Lunch...

Byrd's Lengendary Wood's course will be the home of the Side by Side Competition. Competitors will have 3 laps around the course, the first is a 'warm-up' lap and when they cross the Start/Finish line "Time" will begin... Fastest time for the two consecutive laps is the WINNER

Neither of the Courses are designed to destroy your ride but simply to Challenge the Driver. So do YOU have what it takes?

.... Rules for BOTH these Comps. will be posted Shortly, STAY TUNED

Last but not least...Ty Turner and Heath Day the guys who "cut" and brought you SHOWTIME HILL @ Hot Springs present Byrd's BOUNTY HILL

The Bounty money just keeps going up so do you have your eyes on the Prize? ( no bolted tires allowed)

A Canned Food drive for a local Food Pantry with be collected @ the Gate - (one ticket per non-perishible food item brought) there will be a drawing from the Food Drive contributers tickets for a Grand Prize

For Camping Reservations contact Byrd's Adventure Center @ 479-667-4066 or [email protected]

Sponsor Inquiries to - [email protected]

Re: 4x4th of July Adventure Expo @ Byrd's Adventure Center in Cass AR

Event pricing - Offroad Vehicles ( Jeeps, Buggies, SXS, Quads and Motorcycles ) are $60.00 this includes the driver

Spectators are $10.00

Children 7 years and younger are FREE

There is NO additional charge to compete...

These Admission prices cover the Whole Weekend

Don't forget to contact Byrd's for Camping Reservations

Sweet! Calendar marked and hoping to make it!

This should be an awsome event, I hope to make it out there, but thats a long way from me. I already 2 more trips to Arkansas this year, at 10.5 hrs each its going to get pricy!

FroggF350 said:
This should be an awsome event, I hope to make it out there, but thats a long way from me. I already 2 more trips to Arkansas this year, at 10.5 hrs each its going to get pricy!

I know what ya mean, if you're coming though Little Rock it's approx an extra hour over hitting Superlift

Yep it'll be a blast for sure, I'll see you @ Superlift too

awesome park, with great camping, river to swim in. what else could you ask for. see you all there.

Ok boys, ya'll get ya Climbing Buggies ready cuz after lunch is going to be a...... B L A S T. . .

Bounty Hill is DONE!!!

a6934892-25f1-1037.jpg

Boys this ain't gonna be a piece of cake.... You gonna have to DRIVE this one!!

Bounty starts @ 500.00

Well...Well

BOUNTY went to 700.00 !!!!
Compliments of
www.SUNSETPREMIUMHARDWOODS.com
Man said didn't think it'd get climbed

Thank you Mark for the Support

a693481b-77aa-3f92.jpg

quick little video a good friend took after Hiking halfway up (Thanks Dave! )

MONEY... MONEY... MONEY.... WHO IS GETTING DA MONEY?
Bounty Hill @ Byrd's Adventure Center

***Edit for Bounty money increase and video added***

Just to add a little something for EVERYONE...

We are pleased to annouce that Got Game? Photography ( www.GotGamePix.com ) will be on site covering the Event as well as taking 'Glamor Shots' of your Rig. These professional Souvenir photos will have the Event Name and photographer watermark tastfully arranged and will be printed on-site

For a sample of the quality of their work check out their 4x4 gallery -

http://www.gotgamepix.com/Wheels/4x4...9989&k=TWrZJCM

Latest posts