• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy project for sale or trade..price reduced

Danimal

Buggy project up for sale or trade
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=16580.0

It is located near Tampa, FL. Please call or text with any questions. Dan 727-505-2638 Included in the deal:

If there is enough interest in parts I will consider parting this thing out......LET ME KNOW IF WHAT YOUR INTERESTED IN

-52" wide 1 3/4" DOM ex we-rock chassis orig built by carolina rock shop with all link mounts, tabs, ect

-body skins, aluminum roof, interior panels, aluminum floors coated with line- x, 48" wide fiberglass TJ hood and grill

-12 gal RCI fuel cell

-Ron Davis aluminum radiator

-4 16" Rockequipment (TK1 racing) 2.5" coilovers with 7/8" ceramic coated shafts, all freshly rebuilt with seals and o-rings, new powder coated springs 150/200lb rates

-2 2" and 2 4" fox air bumps

16 - 1 1/4" ruff stuff heim joints with all misaglinment spacers, jam nuts, and weld in bungs- brand new

-1997 GM 4.3 Vortec with Jim's performance computer, headers, cold intake, and flowmaster hushpower exhaust (approx 70k on motor) motor is complete from intake to started, I have video of it running. Runs great

-79 Ford HP dana 60 front completely rebuilt with new Yukon 5.38 gears, all new bearings and seals, welded, Yukon 4340 chromoly shafts 35/30 spline, spicer joints, rockcrusher drive slugs, Blue torch fab truss with ram mount, diff cover, new calipers from napa, factory knuckles with gusset kit off pirate.

-14 bolt ff rear completely rebuilt with all new bearings and seals, Yukon 5.38 gears, welded, Disc brake conversion kit, blue torch fab rear truss and kryptonite diff cover, new calipers from napa

-Brand new tabs from blue torch to make this thing a roller

-Set of 4 H2 8 lug wheels to use as rollers or convert to beadlocks.

-I also have some other items to include like gas pedal, taillights, misc brackets for exhaust, ect to include with the buggy

Chassis was setup to be approx 107" wheelbase and was designed around using an atlas and a 4l60e trans, also has front mount for a comp winch

Asking $11,000
or trade

What you would need to get this to a running rig: Trans and T-case, seats, tires, full hydro, and misc plumbing, lighting, ect.

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,132
  • layout two.jpg
    layout two.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,138