• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coilover springs bowing need input.

ryannuttz

I have run Kings, Hypercoil, Eihbach and currently a blue coil dealer. I have seen the longer the springs are the more they bow. These blue coils ive been getting seem to do it worse and im tired of them rubbing my shocks as well as my customers shocks. Is there a brand out there that isnt as prone to bowing?

All of them bow, esp in longer lengths and lighter rates. I'm running PAC springs now. The 16" 150s bow, but less than others I've used.

Travis said:
All of them bow, esp in longer lengths and lighter rates. I'm running PAC springs now. The 16" 150s bow, but less than others I've used.

Yep, kings are the worst. The short sloppy fitting sliders they use suck.

I figured I wasnt the only one. I just hate having a brand new set of shocks getting jacked up from springs rubbing.

allgermanmotorsports.com has sliders for just about all the different coilovers made I have the same problem Im fixing to try a set of these

ALLJ said:
allgermanmotorsports.com has sliders for just about all the different coilovers made I have the same problem Im fixing to try a set of these

Let me know how they work...Yankster are you running them?

ALLJ said:

I run those on my rear 2" coil carriers, I'd recommend saving your money. They may have helped a little, but I'd rather have the $200 back that I spent on them. I think fox makes the best slider.

KyTrash said:
Jim, Are the swayway sliders longer ?

Yes. The kings are short on both sides of the slider, saw's and fox have a long side and short. That and they fit tighter keeps the springs straighter.