• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

on the WildCat now New 30" Dominator/Bighorn tires

FroggF350

I have a brand new set of 30x10x14 and 30x12x14 Dominators look just like bighorns, and are 6 ply bias tires.
$650 obo
http://www.superatv.com/Dominator-ATV-Tire-For-14-Inch-Wheel-P963C709.aspx
2013-01-09_16-09-44_941.jpg

2013-01-09_16-10-17_593.jpg

Bumpers said:
The 30s make it look a ton better... stock tires look puny

And they're the worst tires I've ever seen. They have the thinnest sidewalls.... Every time I ride I plug one. Hopefully just solved that issue...Ordered a set of 30" Mongrel tires and Raceline beadlocks. Bet she'll climb better now! :woot:

Draco said:
And they're the worst tires I've ever seen. They have the thinnest sidewalls.... Every time I ride I plug one. Hopefully just solved that issue...Ordered a set of 30" Mongrel tires and Raceline beadlocks. Bet she'll climb better now! :woot:
Man, the mongrels are tough, they hooked on the rocks like nobody's business but I'm not sure how they'll do on the slick stuff and mud. We ran 28's on racelines at KOH and I was impressed with the toughness. We did have one blow out while on flat ground going 73 mph for 3 miles straight. It just gave up, we were at 15 psi. Sounded like an m80 went off.

blacksheep10 said:
Man, the mongrels are tough, they hooked on the rocks like nobody's business but I'm not sure how they'll do on the slick stuff and mud. We ran 28's on racelines at KOH and I was impressed with the toughness. We did have one blow out while on flat ground going 73 mph for 3 miles straight. It just gave up, we were at 15 psi. Sounded like an m80 went off.
:dblthumb:
That's good news. The lugs are a little close for my liking...I may end up cutting them something like a TN TSL cut. I think they'd do better if opened up a bit...I'm a little worried about how they'll perform in the southeast. That's all speculation though considering I haven't rode on them yet.

I went with the 30x10-14s on Racelines "Mamba" beadlock....I'm really hoping they're a good combination. KOH vs. what I do....Should be good to go. My wheels should be here about Wednesday. If so, I'll have them for Hog Wild. Looking forward to testing them out.

They're a LOT bigger than the stock 27s....
92D473DF-DD03-40D8-B540-C006261B17A1-395-000000B2888A2030_zps1fbc4f4d.jpg

bearslayer2829 said:
Is it stock suspension? Does the front rub at all?
Yep all stock, and they havent rubbed anywhere at all, ive ridden ot pretty hard. The only thing I dont like is the spike load damper, it slips way too easy

Draco said:
Funny...Some have talked about having problems with it and some haven't. Mine has only ever slipped once and I had it in a hell of a bind then.

See this? I'm gonna get one and keep it on the shelf if mine starts acting up.

http://www.muzzys.com/WildCat1000/WildcatSpikeDelete/index.html
Yep got one already. The other Wildcat with us still had stock tires and his never slipped all day. Mine was slipping just going up a hill not in a bind at all... Im going to take it out and see how its made, I have an idea about how to tighten it up some. I dont want to remove it because the drive shaft breaks next, so if I can make a lil tighter, I will leave it.

Didn't have anything going on today...One thing led to another. molaugh

B15E357C-B347-4D50-ACA9-2E79C7E9B0D6-395-0000024B246C8D1E_zpsc8a745b3.jpg

Stack of parts breakers...
5527E8EF-1402-42F5-9E50-2C4C5EB02825-395-0000024B2CBDEEB6_zps69e55147.jpg

Re: Re: on the WildCat now New 30" Dominator/Bighorn tires

Now they look like m/t mtz .. those should do better in the hook dirt now

sent from a payphone

civicmindedex79 said:
Nice. I got a set of tires I need to drop off next time you are bored. :****:

I got time if you got $$. laughing1

Little birdie told me you were getting a set of 43s....You'll be a happy man. :****: :dblthumb:

Bumpers said:
Now they look like m/t mtz .. those should do better in the hook dirt now

sent from a payphone

I think they'll bite a lot better....We'll see this weekend. :driving: