• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 97 tj project

Dizzel568

I took a new job and no longer have time to finish this currently or in the near future so fig I Would put it up for sale.

97 tj
Axles: ford king pin 60 front 4:56 locked stock shafts, rear spool 4:56 (disk brakes all the way around)
Trans:4l60e
T case:np241
Motor:2001 5.3 vortch out of a z71 (wiring harness included)
tires/wheels: 39.5 I-rocks (like new) on beadlocks
W/b:112"
Suspension:leaf sprung rear and raidus long arm front
Steering: hydro ast
Details: motor, trans, and t case are in...
Mis: rock sliders, winch bumpers f and r, soft top, cd player
Needs, motor wired, radiator, fuel cell, fuel pump, drive shafts, trans shifter, exhaust

Has a clear title, far as price goes I'm open to offers and trades but I'm not going to give it away. If interested I can be reached at 5737477974

#s in the add if you would like me to txt some pics just txt me, far as asking price you can pm or txt offers/trades (prefer txt), also it has a 14 bolt rear and both axles have the heavy duty diff covers (btf if I remember right)

You MUST post a PICTURE. If you don't have a picture, wait till you do.

You MUST post a LOCATION.

You MUST post a PRICE.

MUST be a COMPLETE RUNNING VEHICLE, if not, post under parts.

Well first off you should probably read a little closer because the last time I checked "Farmington mo" is a location, second there's other "projects" on here but I don't see you walking on them, and if you want a price..hmm for you it's a million dollars but I'll start at 6500$ for anyone else. O and if you want to point things out and give people a hard way to go it says "running vehicles" is a rzr a vehicle? I mean I dnt realize you and your all mighty 70 post made you a monitor. What about running rigs being parted out? They start off running but as there parted out clearly there not...hmmm should they be moved? Get off your high horse and "go drink another one in the woods" I'm just try'n to sell my jeep.

Dizzel568 said:
Well first off you should probably read a little closer because the last time I checked "Farmington mo" is a location, second there's other "projects" on here but I don't see you walking on them, and if you want a price..hmm for you it's a million dollars but I'll start at 6500$ for anyone else. O and if you want to point things out and give people a hard way to go it says "running vehicles" is a rzr a vehicle? I mean I dnt realize you and your all mighty 70 post made you a monitor. What about running rigs being parted out? They start off running but as there parted out clearly there not...hmmm should they be moved? Get off your high horse and "go drink another one in the woods" I'm just try'n to sell my jeep.

See this link for listing rules and get yer panties out of yer vagina

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=16231.0

Heres a pic

Attachments

• 1_IMG951055.jpg
    1_IMG951055.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 757
Thanks for posting a pic for me.....maybe now the world or "hardline" will be in order. O hey I got a jeep for sale if everyone's done complaining about my post

locnrol said:
LAUGHED OUTLOUD. GOT TO STAY ON YOUR TOES AROUND HERE. ;D

Not really, just gotta not be an idiot. Not referring to the op as an idiot, just saying. Drankininthewoods simply copy and pasted the rules taken right from JohnG's stickied thread at the top of the catagory. Instead of using the rules he posted in a constructive manor, he proceeds to not call a RZR a vehicle (which is dumb), made a comment about his almighty 70 posts, and goes on to make a smartass remark about getting off his high horse and go "drank another one in the woods"

....I mean there's a line there molaugh