• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTT for nice crawler or sell. S/C 454, 1 tons, 96 GMC

huffy67

I'm wanting to trade for a real nice crawler, preferably a built Wrangler but open to anything nice. Must be turn key, ready to hit the trails. I've had this truck for 10 yrs and built it from the ground up. Just time for a change. It is completely streetable and street legal. I drive it on the road just as much as I play with it, wouldn't be scared to cross the country in it if gas was cheap, but at the same time it will destroy a mud hole. Of course it is for sale too but I need to get enough out of it to buy a nice crawler so... here we go
1996 GMC 1500, reg. cab, short bed, Z71
Solid truck, no rust, was a VERY nice truck to start with, my daily driver for 5 yrs when it was stock
high pinion kingpin dana 60, 4.10, welded, '86-'91 variety
14 bolt FF, disc brake, 4.10, welded, '79
Gen 5 supercharged 454, 177 cu. in. blower, forged rotating assy., 4 bolt main, 1 pc. rear seal, MSD, Holley, Hooker, Icon, Comp, GM Performance, est. 600 HP
Monster Transmissions mega ss 4L80E, good for 1000 HP, stand alone electronics
ORU solid axle parts including all new leaf springs and crossover steering
38x15.50x16 M/T Baja Claw radial, 16x10 M/T Classic II
Dual front shocks
1350 u-joints throughout including a 1350 cv joint in the front shaft
nice clean original interior with a Pioneer cd player and custom guage panel
body mostly original minus front fender trimming and a big hole in the hood for the air filter to stick through
frame is mostly original minus cutting off all the IFS and drilling a couple holes here and there

Text or call me at 870-404-1610

Cool truck and parts list.

Please post a video of this beast running so we can all see and hear it!!!

Good looking truck. I've got a nicely built Toyota truck 4 linked on 40's if you're interested

Here are some interior pics from when I bedlined the floor and up the back of the cab, then put all my interior back in. As you can see it has manual windows and locks and is Maroon in color.

dirty

clean

NOTE: these pics were taken BEFORE I removed side trim and chrome stuff and did the custom tube work to the front bumper.

Those Facebook links are the only 2 videos I could come up with. They're pretty crappy...

I'm in northeast Arkansas but I ain't skeered to drive a ways :****: I'll load up on the dirtymax and hammer down!!

It's got a 241C in it. Slip yoke in the back, companion flange in the front. Never had a problem with it. Wanted to change to a 205 at one point but its not exactly easy to mate a 205 to a 4L80E. Let alone a Ford 205. Plus the 241 has lower gears than the 205.