• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 71 early bronco sold please delete

DMercer1

302 T18 Dana 20 44/9" 4.56s locked in both long arm kit 35 bfg km2s custom cage chromoly axles f/r stainless hubs hydro assist steering disc brakes all 4 corners new points eliminator new starter new u joints in driveshafts herculined inside and out. Green exterior. Need shop space. Asking 10k obo will trade for a later model truck or a skid steer. No motorcycles.

Re: 71 early bronco

Man I hate to see it go drew.. But this is one nice old bronco! And one hell of a good guy! Good luck with sale brother!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,797

Thanks for posting the pic jaydee.

Someone make me an offer need it gone

Is this road worhty? and if so to what extent? Disk brakes? motor ?

I drive it to and from the trails it has a little free play in the steering it has disc brakes on all corners. It'll go down the road at 55-60 fine motor runs good it was built before I got it all I did was put a 4 barrel on it. It's a fun toy I bought a rzr and lost a very close friend is why I'm selling

Re: 71 early bronco 11k obo

It has a soft top and doors to fit the roadster kit I've never had either on. I think the top has a small tear not sure never opened it up to look at it that well. I
also have hard doors that are black complete but they may be sold.

No interest in a nice bronco that can be driven on the street and play in the woods and not worry about scratching it?

Interested, just don't have but $5k budget :'(....Unless you wanna keep some stuff and recoup your cost that way. I've already got tons, trans and Atlas from another project...just looking to go Blue Oval again

Thanks for the offer I want to keep it all together

Re: 71 early bronco 10k obo may trade for truck

Will trade for a truck to pull the rzr.

Re: 71 early bronco 10k obo need to sell

PMs replied need to get rid of it someone make me an offer all I can say is no. Don't throw out 5k that won't happen. It's well worth the asking price and then some just don't enjoy it anymore