• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 99 GMC 6500 custom F/S F/T***SPM**

cmor

Located in SW GA. 15,500.00
Trades for Sammy, jeeps, motorcycles(?), enclosed trailers, guns. make offer

Good,

1999 GMC 6500

22.5 Alcoa wheels

3116 Cat ( the bigger of the two cats that were offered)

MT643 Allison auto trans (big)

air ride suspension

air ride seats (bucket)

4 wheel disk brakes

A/C blows cold

Cat was replaced and has 60k( per previous owner)

clear title, listed as a RV, that means cheap insurance

Biggest you can get without a CDL

Bad

Master cylinder is starting to seep, works fine as well as the ele backup

Sm. hole in pipe from turbo to intercooler. easy to fix, just haven't gotten to it yet. So engine has low boost but ran fine when I drove it from FL.

Tires(rear) need to be balanced, get a good vib above 65 mph.

Attachments

• GMC 6500.1.jpeg
    GMC 6500.1.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 236
  • GMC 6500.2.jpeg
    GMC 6500.2.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 218
  • GMC 6500.3.jpeg
    GMC 6500.3.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 189
  • GMC 6500.4.jpeg
    GMC 6500.4.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 188
Re: 99 GMC 6500 custom F/S F/T

Have you had someone dent your car in the Wal Mart parking lot? Maybe you want to move your house over a little?

make a offer, you know you want it...........?

Make a great Christmas gift, motivated to sell/trade. If you emailed me, please resend

Deal was a no show, .......Bumper

Thank You "Billstoy" for the bump, I was late for the thank you

what kind of bikes or jeeps r u interested in

Extra points for anything that goes on and off road, has roll bars and can fit in a enclosed car trailer. Bonuses also awarded for things you put bullets into and go bang and stuff you put on to see in the dark. Anything big that runs on diesel and can dig holes in the ground. If you dont have any of the above let me know what you have, never know? Oh, almost forgot, little pieces of green paper that everybody trades with...........

lets get together and see if we can come up with a trade. I have a lil bit of everything and im sure we can work something out

have you fixed any of the bad yet? what kind of mileage did it get empty or pulling?

redrooster, I sent you a email, I don't have txt at the moment. Thanks. Billstoy, I didn't get any time to work on the truck at all, just got to drive it a few miles, but now I know it's got good batteries in it cause it sat for about 6 weeks, it didn't leak on the driveway either and after letting the engine heater run for a minute she fired right up. I would guess 10 mpg, I just haven driven it enuf to say for sure, all I was puling was a empty car trailer, the truck didn't even know it was back there, hahaha. Thanks for the Bumps guys.

I don't need a enclosed trailer now, but still open to offers, if I don't trade/sale it, I may sale the rims and tires as they wont be needed for the 4x4 conversion . Any boats out there? :driving: