• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD-2010 mofab tube buggy for sale or may trade for RZR and cash-SOLD

SILVERBULLET

I have a 2010 white mofab tube buggy for sale it has a 565 big block dart motor in it with a brand new 4 thousand dollar drop in complete kit EFI ez learn fast fuel injection system,it has about 850hp at flywheel,motor is fresh almost brand new, motor has 10.5 to one compression runs on 93 pump gas and has two rides on it,and just the motor has almost 25 thousand dollars tied up in it,buggy has 400 turbo trans with brand new 2500 stall and 205 twin stick cast iron transfer case,buggy has 2.5 ton Rockwell axles with front and rear steer with 2 pumps and 2 reservoirs, and 2in steering rams and 4 linked with front and rear hi pinion disk brakes and axles are flipped and mohawked and have 672 gears and there locked and has a 9000lb warn winch with rope,brand new one thousand dollar 4flu radiator with dual fans,and screw on braided lines and trans cooler with a fan,and steering cooler,buggy wheelbase is 120,belly pan is 25in and width is 93in and height is 75in,tires are 44 tsl Tennessee cut about 80 to 90%, and mrw 36 bolt bead lock wheels,brand new 6al msd box,and brand new yellow top optima 6 pack battery,brand new msd distributor,and brand new high toque starter,has custom aluminum 12 gallon fuel cell,and custom jet coated headers,buggy has coil over all the way around and bump stops on front and has two brand new driveshafts and two old spares and buggy has 4 rock lights,asking $40,000 located in moulton al 35650 my cell# is two five six 5 six six 5 six 5 six

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 157
Re: 2010 mofab tube buggy for sale

More pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 136

More pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 119

I've worked on this buggy some. It's a nice buggy with a mean motor!

Bump for a good seller

5onrocks said:
I've worked on this buggy some. It's a nice buggy with a mean motor!

Bump for a good seller
. Thanks 5onrocks,it's a all around great buggy,and built tuff to,it just needs a new home,I don't have much time to take it out riding ,I've owned this buggy for almost 3 years and only rode it maybe 2 or 3 times a year,it will make somebody a great buggy! :driving:

Any chance this buggy. Been threw Trinity. Think I saw it

Yotafreak2 said:
Any chance this buggy. Been threw Trinity. Think I saw it
. Yes it was in trinity a few weeks ago getting the new fast system tuned on. thumb.gif

Heard tht I saw it driven. Threw bout wrecked. Lookin at it :****: looked like a nice rig

Yotafreak2 said:
Heard tht I saw it driven. Threw bout wrecked. Lookin at it :****: looked like a nice rig
. Thanks it is and u could b the new owner, I sure would like to sell it to u! :****: Since ur close I will even deliver! :dblthumb:

I wish man I ain't got tht kind of Jack lol. Gotta stick to building. My little. Yota for now

Yotafreak2 said:
I wish man I ain't got tht kind of Jack lol. Gotta stick to building. My little. Yota for now
. I totally understand,I started out with a yota to,and didn't hardly take it out riding either,just like my buggy,but we got to start somewhere. :dunno:

We plan on being at HPO this coming Saturday for the hill climb if anyone wants to look at this buggy up close. :drinkers:

rednecklights said:
If Dusty tuned it ,you know it's right :dblthumb:

Bump for a good looking rig! You should bring it to wheelin in a couple weeks
. Yes Dusty tuned on it and done a great job! I'm gonna try and be there. thumb.gif

Saw this unit at hpo today. It sounds mean!