• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built tj in va price drop $6,000

SomewhiteGuy

Located in 22554 va $6k obo looking for quick sale.

christmas is a time for things you want not things you need! so buy yourself a new toy, make it a jeep!
i'm posting my last rig up for sale so i can finish my recent build. its an 03' wrangler TJ, 4.0, 5-speed. engine runs good. good clutch and trans, NV3550.
has somewhere aroung 100K on it.
-D44 rear, chromo shafts 33 spline with a detroit and 4.88 superior gears. teraflex diff cover
-HP D30 front out of an xj, has a sleeve kit, truss kit, gusset kit, e-locker, 4.88 superior gears,teraflex diff cover, RCV axles, high steer arms off an xj, crossover steering, bigger brakes off a ford explorer, twin piston calipers.
-tera low 4:1 transfercase, heavy duty chain, teraflex SYE and rear cv drive shaft. u bolt style yoke on axle from ECGS.
- 4 inch suspension lift, 1 in. body lift. old man emu springs, bilstein shocks.
- 2 in. spidertrax wheel spacers.
-adjustable track bars, front and rear, think one is teraflex and cant remember the other brand for the front.
- smitty built front bumper i cut down and hood bar i bent up and made fit.
- full poison spyder cage, with a pillar supports.
-RCI 15 gallon fuel cell, e2000 fuel pump and aftermarket regulator.
-has rock rails i made up.
- flat fenders
-rear bumper aftermarket too, i forget the brand but i think i have the tire carrier for it still.
- total metal innovations DIY beadlocks 15'x8 with 39.5 TSL's grooved. i have a spare rim aswell with beadlock installed on it, no spare tire though.
- floor pans are good, no rust.
-corbeau 4 point harness's
- i have the stock seats that i can put back in it or i have a set of corbeau's i can put back in it after negotiating.

i have a lot of extra parts that can go with this aswell.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Built tj in va

Just purely out of curiosity, how well does the HP30 hold up to the 38.5 tsl's? I run one with 35's all day. Glws

Re: Built tj in va

He went all last season with no breakage in the axles beating it hard, I ****ing hate jeeps but this one is very well built for the money. Really looking to move this to fund finishing out his new bouncer, someone come with a decent offer.

Someone needs to jump on this! $6k is a steal! Free bump... GLWS!

Latest posts