• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39" Reds - Low Tread and CHEAP

jordan7118

Have a set of 39" red labels with little tread left. Peeps on CL would say they're probably close to 50% tread, but they're more like 20% ;D

Rounded edges with some belts starting to come through. One has been vulcanized. In other words, they're pretty rough, but they'd be a good set of trail tires or split up as spares.

$450 / set of (4), OBO
Would consider selling singles for spares at $125/ea

Located in a Hot Springs, AR, but delivery arrangements might be possible.

EDIT: these have not been grooved, so there is always that option to gain a little more tread depth. The belts starting to come through that I mentioned above are just where the sidewall meets the face of the tread, which is fairly common from what I understand.

In lieu of texting everyone pics, I thought I'd just host and post them up.

Measured, and the first (3) reds have 7-8/32nds of tread at the center. And I lied about the "not-grooved" part; the first three have not been grooved, but the fourth has had the lugs grooved for new bite. It doesn't appear that it has been grooved deeper - just lugs made smaller... if that makes sense...

First with the sidewall vulcanization / patches (inside and out). Has some belts starting to poke through where the tread face meets sidewall. These are about 1/2"-3/4" in length.

Second

Third

Fourth

All have the typical cracking on the sidewalls

I will mount on a wheel and air it up to make sure. Leave it with 30 psi for a week and see what it does. That work for you? What's your location? PM if you'd rather.