• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 90 Toyota Truggie. Tons 40" Trep Stickies

chris514scott

Motor Specs

This Truck Has Been Wheeled One weekend since being fully completed. I no longer have access to a truck and trailer to haul this rig around so it has spent the last three months just sitting in the garage. Please feel free to text or call anytime with questions or for more pictures. 918-995-1064

For Sale. 15k. OBO

* Stage 2 22re Performance Motor (less than 1000 miles on it)
* All fuel injectors have been rebuilt
* New TPS (throttle position sensor)
* LC engineering header with new exhaust and muffler
* Rebuilt Stock Transmission
* New Dual Transfer Cases with 4.7 in the rear and triple stick single row layout (23 spline)
* FROR transfer case mount and skid plate
* High Angle Driveline Driveshafts
* Dana 60 Front with the Large 35spline shafts (stock stubs and lockouts) 5.38 gears and grizzly locker, ballistic fab diff cover, diff breather ran into engine compartment
* Has Artec Ram mount and Artec High Steer arms tied into knuckles
* Entire front and rear axle has had every single serviceable item replaced (Kingpins seals, bearings, pinion, etc)
* 14 bolt rear with 5.38 and spool, disk brakes, ballistic fab diff cover, diff breather run up next to fuel cell
* Artec full truss on 14bolt with pinion guard tied into it
* Full Hydro PSC double ended ram
* Motor driven onboard air with 200psi tank and 175psi cycle switch (Air Chucks on front and rear of truck) Liquid filled pressure gauge inside truck
* Rear 4000lbs suck down winch (setup so you can use it as a rear winch as well) small switch inside to operate while driving, also has port for controller to operate from outside the truck
* TK1 Racing Sway Bar Rear
* Davez Off-road leaf springs in the front
* Ruff Stuff spring plates and ubolts
* 4 Link Rear
* Fox 16" Coilovers Rear
* Bilstein Shocks front
* Frame has been powder coated
* Interior was gutted and Rhino lined with actual rhino liner
* Mastercraft suspension seats with harnesses
* Bearcat 880 CB radio (SWR set with SWR meter) (controlled by toggle switch not ignition)
* Pioneer CD Player (controlled by toggle switch not ignition)
* Bazooka tube subwoofer (not in pictures but sits between the seats on center console)
* Rock Lights
* TrailReady Beadlocks with 40" Trep Stickys (3 weekends on them) (Gorilla Locking lug nuts)
* Warn Zeon Winch 10,000 mounted on smittybuilt bumper. (Modified to work with toyota)
* 15 gallon RCI Fuel cell with Artec mount
* Dual Optima batteries on automatic isolator with remote override switch.
Red Top for starting and normal electrical system
Yellow top for all accessories
* Powder Coated Tube Door with quick release
* Standard Doors with quick release.
* Brake lights turn signals and reverse light are integrated into the frame with all wiring run inside frame tube.
* Fresh professional paint job on full doors and truck cab
* New windshield
* Bright Led Dome Light
* Blue Led Dash Lights
* Cool Air Intake
* LED under hood lights (automatic when opening the hood)
* Trailgear front frame reinforcements
* Silicone hose kit for coolant system
* New spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor
* All new hoses throughout motor compartment
* 1 Ton Master cylinder
* New GM 3 wire alternator on 100 amp fuse.
* Hidden battery cutoff switch
* New Pioneer speakers
* Digital Fuel Gauge
* Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with liquid filled pressure gauge.
* All ground wiring and charging wiring upgraded to large gauge welding cable
* New windshield wiper fluid motor, New windshield wipers
* All new Brakes
* Every component of the axles and brakes is painted with high temp paint
* Entire brake system is comprised of SS braided and coated brake lines (adjustable proportioning valve in place for rear brakes)
* 2 inch drive train lift without performing body lift (hence custom transmission and transfer case tunnel)

This Truck is crazy clean for a rock crawler. Attention to detail is top notch.

To much to think of off the top of my head. Ill post more as I think of it

This Truck is crazy clean for a rock crawler. Attention to detail is top notch.

To much to think of off the top of my head. Ill post more as I think of it

Videos from this weekend. Most of the videos are of my wife driving. I will post up some pics tomorrow.

Pictures as of today. Sorry its dirty I just haven't had time to clean it after the wife took it wheel Saturday.

smbroady82 said:
Great looking truck!

How do you like the trep stickies?

I always thought that stickies were way to expensive and swore i would never spend that much on a tire. I came across a killer deal on the stickies and figured i would give them a go. Well i can tell you now that I will never run anything else. They are amazing. This truck crawls things that 30K plus rigs have a hard time with. Best money ever spent.

Dude! Does your wife have a twin sister? Your lucky Bro, hot lil lady that seems to like rock crawling! Anyway, bad ass truck! Love it! Would love to come and ride up there someday, those rocks look so grippy.

zukimaster said:
Dude! Does your wife have a twin sister? Your lucky Bro, hot lil lady that seems to like rock crawling! Anyway, bad ass truck! Love it! Would love to come and ride up there someday, those rocks look so grippy.

LOL if she had a sister I would have married them both. She's my best friend. Hunting, fishing, rock crawling she does it all. Thanks for the compliment. You should come to Disney, it really is a great place.

Latest posts