• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: HF Pipe bender $20

Dude!! This always happens, if I wasn't in the middle of a build right now I would be all over this!! Just don't have the extra coin right now. GLWS

Re: Re: HF Pipe bender $20

Eddyj said:
Dude!! This always happens, if I wasn't in the middle of a build right now I would be all over this!! Just don't have the extra coin right now. GLWS
It's $20...

Sarcasm maybe...?

$20, that must include shipping! :stir:

Seriously, I have one of the harbor freight PIPE benders. I used to use it all the time to straighten the links on the Single Seater. I have used it quite a few times over the years on different projects, never using it as designed though. Not a bad tool to have.

Now your free .gov approved gas can, you are charging too much. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: HF Pipe bender $20

JohnG said:
$20, that must include shipping! :stir:

Seriously, I have one of the harbor freight PIPE benders. I used to use it all the time to straighten the links on the Single Seater. I have used it quite a few times over the years on different projects, never using it as designed though. Not a bad tool to have.

Now your free .gov approved gas can, you are charging too much. :flipoff1:
**** I didn't think about using it to straighten links!

One of the lowers is bent on the gremlin.

Sorry guys, no longer for sale... :****:

Gas cans are still free though!

Hahahahahbi!!!! Wooo hooo. That's awesome. I was thinking the same thing!! I used it on my rigged up exhaust, and many other projects. Good move. That was funny **** there.

I rigged up some plates and bar stock to hold my dimple dies. Works great to dimple Panels and brackets.

Also did the same with some 2" 5/16" angle iron. Now i can brake up to 1/2" plate in my now hydraulic brake.
Another use for the $189 investment.

If you decide you want to sell it later on I will take it off your hands :****:

Derek

Looks like we need a HF pipe bender tech thread!

Ima bend my link back straight and brace it. Might start rigging up some other **** for it then

Re: HF Pipe bender $20 (and random tech) and free gas cans!

I've got one of these kinkers an some bent links on my yj ima give it a shot.

Somebody needs to start a thread on this ****!!