• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy D60 & FF14 bolt 1200 obo

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
Got a Chevy 60 complete w/ New G2 spindles and a Fulll Float Corporate14 bolt with drums removed just haven't gotten disc brake parts because started looking for fj axles but both axles 410 gears and cleaned and brackets removed with spare set of inner axles shafts for the 60 wanting to trade for a set of Fj 80 axles don't have to be elocker just 80 front and full float rear if interested pm me and we'll talk also pics of new spindles in the one pic also willing to travel a good way to meet if a trade is offered and worked out ......

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! BOUGHT A SET OF FJ80S TODAY NOW SELLING 1200 OBO

Re: WTT Chevy D60 & Ff14 bolt

Pics

Attachments

• IMAG0496.jpg
    IMAG0496.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 89
Yes I got everything for the 60 I just disassembled the knuckles to check everything and BOUGHT new spindles all the part are wrapped up in a plastic tote and yes both are open 60 & 14 if us want more pics let me know and I'll send em of what ever you want to see shoot me a pm if ya want then sent to your cell k also realised I never posted spindles pic so here it is as well and everything I got for em goes with them also

Attachments

• IMAG0511.jpg
    IMAG0511.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 89