• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 Cylinder Race

adventureoffroadpark

We've been getting some calls and messages about doing another 4 cylinder race similar to what we did last year. Any interest? If we have enough we'll put it on the calendar.

I don't have a 4-cylinder rig but I would bring my buggy to ride the park and watch this event if I could work it into my schedule.

smbroady82 said:
Do you guys have a ball park idea of when it might be?
We could do it July 11h weekend if enough interest. Keep it cheap and start late morning so everyone can ride. Run 2 hills, best combined time determines winner. Something like a $50 entry for driver and 100% payback. Finish early and ride the park. I could even cook up some king of food for everyone at the pavilion that evening.

Had a great time last year at this event wheeling and watching the race. Have a 4 cylinder this year so I'm in.

Re:

Had a good time "racing" last yr
Iv got 4 extra cylinders this year does that count against me?

adventureoffroadpark said:
We could do it July 11h weekend if enough interest. Keep it cheap and start late morning so everyone can ride. Run 2 hills, best combined time determines winner. Something like a $50 entry for driver and 100% payback. Finish early and ride the park. I could even cook up some king of food for everyone at the pavilion that evening.
After looking at our schedule July 11th will not work. I have 2 dates that could work. We could either do June 27th or July 18th. The only requirement would be a 4 cylinder engine. I will pick 2 trails that require driving. This was the equalizer last year, when we had full bodied trucks finishing in the top 3 against the 4 cylinder buggies.

$50.00 entry per driver. 100% payback of entry fee. Driver gets in park for free. All others normal park rate of $15.00 per person.
June 27th or July 18th........thoughts?