• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired please remove thanks

quad85

2015 jimmy smith chassis

5.3 vortec with fresh rebuild Texas speed cam 228r has double valve springs and harden push rods ls1 intake and oil pan all ls1 fuel system jimmy smith headers all coolant is rain through frame running th350 trans with 2800 stall np205 transfercase all yokes are 1350
Dana 60 front Barnes diff cover with Yukon shafts super joints with 35 spline outers rpm drive slugs ultra light spool 4.56 gears sky manufacturing arms tied into stock steering location
14bolt ff rear welded with 4.56 Yukon gears Barnes pinion guard and Barnes brake brackets Barnes differential cover
suspension is radflo 2.5 16in travel with pacs springs wod limit straps all heims are 1 1/4
griffin radiator with 12in fans delray trans cooler
steering is psc single ended ram race pump with black reservoir and psc cooler
43in stickies on trail worthy fab with PVC inserts
Mtx sound bar
location corbin KY 40701 asking 40000 obo I'm sure I'm forgetting things might be interested in trading on a boat and some cash
if buggy sells will sell camper and trailer until then not interested in letting go still use camper and trailer

Re: 2015 jimmy smith buggy

Location is Corbin ky also the wheels are trail worthy fab with 43 in stickies

I'm 6.1 and with my axle helmet on I can put my fist between my head and barely touch the cage

Please give me more photo this buggy and your phone number. Thanks!!!

Dang man hate to see this.
Seen this at Harlan and it is awesome GLWS

going to fall crawl hopefully get some then

How does it do with the 456 and 205 case just wondering?? Nice buggy

You interested in selling just the trailer or just the camper and trailer? Any pics of the inside of the camper? :fish:

bump back up for sale got run around for long time with buyer long story

Latest posts