• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 LS JKU ***SOLD***

Resqtek

First of all I know that my posts are low. I have been spent all of my time on JKOwners Forum. I did not know about the forum and I didn't even know that I would want to move up into the buggy world. I have been posting my JK for sale and that led me to this site.

My JK is located in San Angelo, TX (76905)

I am asking $42,000 or I am looking to trade for a Buggy. I like the looks of the Jimmy Smith bouncers, but I am not really interested in going bigger than a 43" tire. If you have a trade or want to trade then just send me some photos and I am keeping an open mind. My biggest concern is I want a well built rig, not really interested in a junk yard build.

I would also consider trading for a 1/2 ton or 3/4 pickup and cash. I would use the truck to replace the daily driving portion of my JK, I would just like to state that for a truck I would still want about $20K-$25K cash so I could purchase a buggy.

I don't mind traveling to deliver or pickup, but I will require a good faith deposit. I have my title in hand for my JK. PM any questions that you may have.

SPECIFICATIONS:
2007 LS JKU Sahara. I have approx. 80K miles on the chassis. I daily drive my Jeep with no issues. I have wheeled the Jeep for 3 years and want to move up into a buggy. The LS engine was swapped at MoTech's shop in Vegas. The engine swap includes a performace exhaust, AeroForce Guage, Heavy Duty Radiator, and Tapshift.

Specifications:
5.3 LC9 and 6L80 transmission (Approx. 40K miles)
MetalCloak 3.5" Suspension with 6 Pak Shocks
37" Goodyear MTR's w/Kevlar tires (Approx. 15K miles)
Dynatrac Prorock 44 Unlimited with Reid Racing Knuckles, Spyntec Hub Conversion, Synergy High Steer Tie Rod and Draglink
Redneck Ram Hydro Assist Steering
ARB Lockers (Front and Rear)
Poison Spyder Bumpers (Front and Rear)
Poison Spyder Flat Fenders
Poison Spyder Rockers
Poison Spyder Heavy Duty Cross Member
Stealth Shelf in Rear Cargo Area
MasterCraft Baja RS Seats
12 Volt Guy Switch Panel
RCV Front Axle Shafts
Yukon Chromoly Rear Shafts
17" Hutchinson BeadLock Wheels
Tom Woods 1350 Front Drive Shaft
RockHard Skid Plate System
Truck Lite Headlights
Rigid 10" LED Light Bar
Rigid Dually D2 LED Lights (2 Pairs)
Warn Zeon 10-S with Synthetic Cable
Currie JK Anti-Rock (Front and Rear)
Kenwood Receiver with JL Audio Speakers/Sub/Amplifier

Re: 2007 LS JKU

I would take $42,000 cash + trade. I am looking for a well built buggy or a tow rig.

Resqtek said:
I would take $42,000 cash + trade. I am looking for a well built buggy or a tow rig.

Awesome jeep! But your not going to get a "well built" buggy for $6k. (Asking price $48k or take $42k plus trade is where the $6k comes from). This would be considered a "well built" buggy....

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=53617.0

Now I have a $6000 tow rig iffin you need one thumb.gif

Would it be better understood if I just said that I was looking to get $42000?

I figured an update that I would take $42000 cash + trade, most people would read that as $42000 was my price.

So if you had say a "well built buggy" that you were asking $35000 for, then the deal would be that you offer your $35000 buggy and then the difference which would be $7000 cash. By my account that equals $42000.

Or scenario #2 would be that you have a $6000 tow rig, the deal would be for your $6000 tow rig and $36000 cash.

I was just trying to do a short and sweet bump, to show that while I would love to get $48000 for my Jeep, which I believe and I can show the documentation that it is worth, I can handle trading for a "well built buggy" that may end up being a straight across trade, because I know that these "well built buggies" have more money into them than what guys are asking to sell them for.

I hope that this clears up any confusion.

Rock on man! I wasn't questioning your worth. Thanks for clearing it up and not being a pecker. And as far as scenario 2, I would love that but I ain't got $36k and I am so fat and diabetic my kidney will only bring $150 on the black market so I am out of luck! GLWS!

Nice jeep. Also nice post. Good description, clear pics, location and price. You, sir, know how to follow the rules. thumb.gif
GLWS and welcome to Hardline!

money_pit_yj said:
Rock on man! I wasn't questioning your worth. Thanks for clearing it up and not being a pecker. And as far as scenario 2, I would love that but I ain't got $36k and I am so fat and diabetic my kidney will only bring $150 on the black market so I am out of luck! GLWS!

Not trying to be a pecker, I apologize if it came that way. I didn't take it that way. I just thought that I was clear and maybe I wasn't. I have seen forums where people get blasted for one miss-typed description or statement and I don't like that at all. I am knew to this forum, so I am just trying to feel everyone out.

Like I said, I can apologize if I offend. I plan on getting into the buggy game and being around for a while, I don't want that kind of reputation.

Resqtek said:
Not trying to be a pecker, I apologize if it came that way. I didn't take it that way. I just thought that I was clear and maybe I wasn't. I have seen forums where people get blasted for one miss-typed description or statement and I don't like that at all. I am knew to this forum, so I am just trying to feel everyone out.

Like I said, I can apologize if I offend. I plan on getting into the buggy game and being around for a while, I don't want that kind of reputation.

We are good. I was being sincere saying that you were not a pecker. I promise you're doing it right! Informative ad, good pictures, location, punctuation, it is all there. No need to apologize. I think me and you are having the most civil off topic discussion in a for sale thread ever molaugh There a whole lot of really smart guys around here that can help you with just about any problem you have both with the buggy and life in general, it's a cool place and trust me, you will know if you tick someone off. Welcome sir. Good luck with sale.