• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 03 XR50 88cc big bore,FMF Exhaust,Stunt 50 Prep ETC

P

If its free, its P
You all know the ride, its blang a lang. It could use a rear wheel ( 45 bux ebay ) as the one it has some bent spokes. It also needs some levers, the perches are fine but the handles are broke may or may not have those on it soon anyway. Has the rear brake hand kit ( so yes there are two levers on the bars. )
Has decent tires on it now and also sitting with a full tank of 100octane good gas.

Stunt Pegs, Rear hand Brake Kit, Billet Stunt 50 gas cap, FMF 4 Core exhaust, Takegawa 88CC big bore kit with intake and Carb, Hot Box ignition , New 34" throttle cable ( no silly throttle at full lock turning ) TAG triples and Heinz tall handle bars, Fast 50's seat and rear sprocket, One Industries graphics kit .

Funniest motorcycle Ive ever owned and I've had everything from a CR60 to a VTR1000.

900 bucks

PandHBswhip-1.jpg

Bones said:
God I hate being broke and a Hammers trip around the corner. :'(
yep, and a torn down buggy that needs to have a ton of parts and work done on it. dang, kidneys for sale, kidneys for sale, everyone hear, I have kidneys for sale.

What the Hell are you doing....

Your man card should be revoked..

In times of adversity real men are suppose to Man up, not cower down and sell their ****...

Damn! ::)

Drop your Truck off with 1K worth of labor needed and it aint going anywere :flipoff1:

( doubt it does anyway, no one has enough balls for Steve ,he's a badass SON ! booyang )

I could drop it off tday needing 1000 in labor. Doesn't mean I'd be able to pick it up for a year or two.

P said:
Drop your Truck off with 1K worth of labor needed and it aint going anywere :flipoff1:

( doubt it does anyway, no one has enough balls for Steve ,he's a badass SON ! booyang )

Nobody has the extra money this time of year to buy anything with Christmas and all comin up. Everyone that wants to buy a bike is gettin ready for KOH or buying much needed parts for their rides. That is one reason I decided to keep mine and just sale the pink bike.

Im not trying very hard to sell it.... this is the only place I posted it. Id only buy another one next spring if I do sell it so no biggy either way laughing1