• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

180hp RZR XP1650

At 10,000 for the motor it would be hard for the working man to afford that swap along with the upgrades needed to the handle the power.

wont work said:
At 10,000 for the motor it would be hard for the working man to afford that swap along with the upgrades needed to the handle the power.

I still don't seem how a normal working man can afford a Razr anyways

Eddyj said:
They debut a turbo kit for their motor at Barber's motorsports park about a month ago. :dblthumb:

220hp with that. and they haven't even started fine tuning the fuel. This is on pump gas.
This thing is basically half of an LS motor. I bet they can push it to the 300hp range with ease.

Re: Re: 180hp RZR XP1650

muddinmetal said:
I still don't seem how a normal working man can afford a Razr anyways
I'm not sure..... everytime I leave Windrock I look at the parking lot and I see nothing but brand new trucks with lifts, wheels, lights, etc. pulling brand new trailers that are like 24ft long.

There must be a lot a smart motherfuckers out there that have found the key to success. I've got a national average salary job and no kids and I don't see how I could afford what I see every weekend.

I try my best not to judge a book by its cover.... but when I see these bucktooth hillbilly rednecks driving around in brand new razors I just wonder what they're doing to afford it.

I guess I'm just a hater. :'(

Latest posts