• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1958 Chevy Apache "mild custom"

I

InDaShop

The end of an era.
Selling my '58. I barely drive it anymore, she needs to go to a good home that will take her out and let her stretch her legs more.

Ebay item # 330264838296 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Other-Pickups-Apache-RARE-1958-Apache-Mild-Custom-Big-Back-Window-Fleetside_W0QQitemZ330264838296QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330264838296&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A3%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

057s.jpg

:eek: ive always loved that truck, cant believe your gonna let her get away !

Good luck Wyatt someone's gonna own a fine ride :afro:

It is just not family friendly, Tiff, West and I can't make events in it. Was cool when it was just Tiff and I.
I still have the Riviera, and starting the work on the '61 Caddy (get it on the road and sell). And the proceeds from this will go to parts for my '42 to get it on the road hopefully a month after KOH.
Need to make room in the garage, and this never gets driven. I will also be selling the '23 t-bucket in the coming month after I fix the bump steer issue. Just dont feel safe selling it with that problem.

That knob is 1 of 2. They were both made for me. It is cast #1 under the jawbone, and #2 is in my garage at home.

Great story, but general jist, very talented farmkid in Ohio used to make aluminum skull shift knobs. I commissioned him for that one, and he painted it to match my interior.

wyatt damn nice always liked the apache's pm me the price and i'll put the word out around here also if you have any pics of the t bucket and caddy send em' to me please [email protected]

email sent.

I think you just need to buy it. it will look good with that red wagon you got.