• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1985 toyota crawler back half 4 seater

toyota104

Parts list:

Front axle: high pinion with 5.29 gears full detroit locker, OG long fields, 6 shooter knuckles, arp studs, trunnion eliminators, drive flanges with 3/8 bolt upgrade, 2" wheel spacers, truss and diff guard.

Rear axle: ifs width rear axle, V6 diff with 5.29 gears, disc brakes, diff guard

Drive train: 22re fuel injected, w56, stock dual cases, bud built cross member, long slip front drive shaft.

steering: 6 shooter knuckles with full PSC hydro assist steering kit.

T&W: 37" red labels 70% tread. they have the normal red label cracking but do not leak any and perform great, mounted on a set of trail gear creeper lock bead locks.

Corbeau front seats a month old with padded crow harnesses and a 36" rear corbeau bench seat.

This truck is a very capable rig and very dependable. it has been to nearly every park in the south. it won a lot of the 4 cyl races at AOP a few years back. Asking $9,000. Located in lafayette ga. about 30 minutes south of chattanooga TN. 423-326-7263

Attachments

• red truck 1.jpg
    red truck 1.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 633
  • red truck 2.jpg
    red truck 2.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 456
  • red truck 3.jpg
    red truck 3.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 620
I remember seeing this rig at AOP a few times and watching it at a 4banger race.

What are some of the measurements for this rig? Meaning overall height, width, belly, wheelbase, etc?

Also, how much rear legroom and head height is there?

I remember seeing this rig at AOP a few times and watching it at a 4banger race.

What are some of the measurements for this rig? Meaning overall height, width, belly, wheelbase, etc?

Also, how much rear legroom and head height is there?
The wheel base is 112''. The rear part was built for kids more for a 10-12 year old and under. My son is 5 and i strap his car seat in and he has enough room. I can get the measurements later this evening.

The wheel base is 112''. The rear part was built for kids more for a 10-12 year old and under. My son is 5 and i strap his car seat in and he has enough room. I can get the measurements later this evening.

No rush on measurements. Just curious.