• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1987 Toyota pickup

BennyV

1987 Toyota pickup, 22re fuel injected 5-speed 4x4. The body has 190k miles, motor has 84k miles sense rebuild. I just put a set of Mickey Thompson bus claws on it (31x10.50x15) about 2 months ago, bought brand new from Walmart, they have lifetime rotate and balance and also road hazard and I do have the paperwork to go with the truck. EVERYTHING WORKS! A/c works, heat works, all lights work, new CD player with good speakers, 4wd works great. It has a spartan locker in the rear that has about 10k miles on it. Also has a SR5 gauge cluster. New starter installed about 3 months ago. It also has (2) 100watt kc day lighter spot lights that work along with a 4500 pound winch, warn brush guard, lc engineering short throw shifter (amazing!), NO LEAKS, oil, radiator, power steering clutch, non if it leaks! Few rust spots along the bed (typical for these year models). No odd noises. New air filter. Back bumper was made out of thick wall 2x4 steel tubing with 2 d-rings. I drive it daily and love it, but just bought a new Tacoma so I don't need it that much. This truck is dependable and gets about 19.5 mpg on average. Clean Alabama title in hand with my name on it. 4800$ located in Decatur will take partial trades on guns/ammo/scopes. 256-654-3356

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 520
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 519
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 517
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg