• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2003 Anniversary Edition Harley Davidson Sportster, ONLY 904 Miles

Bones

That Guy
Yes, only 904 miles on this ride! Approximately 25 miles on the first scheduled tuneup. This is a retired John Deere cat my Dad has been buddies with forever. So the VERY little it has been ridden, I guaran-damn-tee ya it's been ridden like an old man as well. The guy is in his mid/late 60's for shits sake

Aftermarket straight thru pipes from Screaming Eagle. (Pretty Noisy but a nice sound). Originals included. Also has an aluminum jack stand that is new, whatever the fawk that is all about. thumb.gif

He says he thinks it's worth $6500, but I know that is high....offer away and I will relay this to Wade the owner. Bike is in Iowa and I'd be happy to deliver for a plane ticket back, or some beer n tits in mah face. :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Love the old peanut gas tanks. Bike is def not worth that. On a great day maybe $4500.

wontwork said:
Love the old peanut gas tanks. Bike is def not worth that. On a great day maybe $4500.
but come on Haley thats anniversary edition laughing1

wontwork said:
My thoughts also. I think the kid at the dealer said $6500 and Wade failed to listen to the last part of the sentence that said, "if it were in my shop retail to some smuck"

InDaShop said:
but come on Haley thats anniversary edition laughing1

All that means unless its 60 or 70 years old to me is a different style emblem.