• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 Yamaha Rhino 450 4x4

irokcrawl

Im posting this for a friend so the info listed below is all I have, if there is anything more specific please call Matt at the number listed below. The Rhino is located in Talladega, AL 35160.

2006 Yamaha Rhino 450 4x4, 27 inch ITP tires on 14 inch ITP SS wheels. Original wheels and tires as well. Stereo/CD player, 4000 lb winch, kickplates, custom front bumper. $5500 obo. Call Matt at (256) 493-4481.

Here is the only pic I have of it. I have asked his wife to snap a few more, I should have those up tomorrow evening or so.

MattRhino.jpg

my .02..is you can't beat the 450 i've have an 06 450 and later got a 660 because of the bigger is better thing..well after using both I got only the 450..it does so much better at slow speed and the 660 was only like 6 mph fast stock. my 450 will just ease around, the 660 & 700 you have to go faster to keep the clutch lock up.. nice rig and camo...I love camo..

CHASMAN9 said:
Do you know if he is interested in a trade? :dunno:

Probably not, but you can always call and ask. What do ya got and ill pass the info along if you dont want to call.

irokcrawl said:
Probably not, but you can always call and ask. What do ya got and ill pass the info along if you dont want to call.

2005 Polaris 700 Sportsman with only about 40 hours total. Bought it new and added the Warn bumpers and winch as well as the Tires and wheels. Bought it to drive around the property and never use it. EXCELLENT CONDITION :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I asked him yesterday if he was interested in any trades and he said he just needed the cash at this time. He and his wife are expecting in Jan and he is trying to prepare for that im guessing. I will pass the info on about the sportsman though.

Thanks man, anyone else got a Razor or Rhino of some sorts, I'm looking to trade... :dblthumb: