• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 Covenant Cargo enclosed trailer-SOLD

bigsilly

I am selling my 2009 Covenant Cargo 24 ft. enclosed trailer. It was bought in October of 2008 and I used it to pull my single seat racer. I did put two rigs in it twice, they were all 108" wheelbase rigs and we had to pull one up on the rear tires of the one in front to close the rear door.

This trailer pulls very well, it has 5200# axles. You will not find a better deal on a trailer like this. All lights work and it has wood paneled walls and floor. The trailer is located in Brandon, MS. We can work out shipping for it. I will deliver it up to a 250 mile radius for free.

One thing I will note is I bought this trailer with a manufacturing defect, the box has a twist. Basically when the materials were being cut at the factory the machines got out of calibration and the cuts were a little off. Unless you really look at it you do not notice it. This does not cause any problems other than if you look close you will see it. The benefit is I got a nice discount on the trailer that I am passing along in my asking price.

$4500 obo

trailer007.jpg

trailer0071.jpg

Latest posts