• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 rzr 4 xp

Scotty_82

2012 rzr 4xp cage chopped 7" pro armor doors and harnesses radio msa wheels and 28" bighorns extended warranty ready to ride also tagged in Alabama 2053895662

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 156
Would u be interested in this

99 built TJ
« on: March 14, 2013, 07:57:44 PM »
Quote Modify
Just throwing this out there

99 TJ on tons 5 sp. 6 cyl.

Np 231 with slp yoke eliminater

Front axle 79 ford 60 high pinion, ORC diff cover,538 gears, detriot locker,35 spline inners/outers,solid knuckles and hi steer arms probably 4 rides on them,4x4 factory drive flanges, full hydro steering psc 2.0x8" stroke single ended also probably 4 to 5 rides on....... Frontend is also shackle reversed with waggy springs BTF plates and u bolts probably 10 rides on

Rear axle gm 14 bolt 538 gears, welded up stock shafts,disc brakes, this whole axle is like new from caliper in BTF diff cover BTF brake brackets

4 linked rear, super flex joints on lower links, upper links just regular 5/8 heims all the mounts on the axle are BTF including the truss system,2.5 x16 sway away air shocks

32 bolt bead locks, 15x14.50x42 pit bulls 85%

Cage has been added to, needs to be finished in the front just down bars through the dash and tied to he frame, jeep frame was back halved and there is no back seat has a small tool box and RCI fuel tank new fuel pump" Malorey" I do have the back seat though!!!!!!, bikini top, two soft tops with half doors one top is tented windows other is not, also it does have harnesses

Has a new hood I crushed the other one on a tree on a slight roll on it side/ AC can easily be fixed needs new line and recharged

Poision spider compcut fenders,sliders,and front fenders

9500 warn winch with new solenoids

LED rear lights, LED marker lights up front

Also has rock lights

Other stuff pioneer cd, imitation spicer 13 speed shifter, miller lite cigarette lighter, crown royal cap head light switch knob ha ha

Hate to sell this thang it has been a damn good rig very dependable some of my buds will chime in on how dependable just don't have the time I use to possibly trade for a buggy

$15,000.00 obo title in hand

I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out
256 six2seven 3for0 six

Would you be interested in a Muscle Car. 1967 Buick Special two tone copper and black hand painted pin stripes. with a 98 model vortech 350 with carbureted intake and 700R trans. American Racing Wheels 20 inch on the rear and 17 inch on the front . Very nice car. Can drive anywhere. Has been driven from north Alabama to Crusin The Coast. If you are interested give me a call. 256-476-770four.

Attachments

• buick1967c.jpg
    buick1967c.jpg
    983 bytes · Views: 311