• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2013 can-am maverick

Bumpers

I found this on another forum thought yall might want to take a gander if you hadnt already seen it

129d1347670059-2013-can-am-maverick-1000r-family-maverick_1000r-firstpost.jpg
The new-from-the-ground-up Can-Am® MaverickTM1000R is built to offer industry-leading performance, precision-engi- neered handling and a driver-focused design unlike any sport side-by-side vehicle to date. The innovative Maverick 1000R not only offers the most powerful engine within the industry, but also leads its class in torque, acceleration and power-to- weight ratio. The Maverick side by side's muscular setup is complimented by a unique, sport-tuned front-and-rear suspen- sion, a rigid frame with a centralized mid-engine layout and advanced ergonomics that make it stand out in a crowd. And the Maverick is sure to please the most dedicated hardcore off-road sport enthusiasts with its unmatched and aggressive styling and its rider-friendly cockpit, both of which unquestionably reflect the Can-Am brand.

Powering the Maverick 1000R family of side-by-side vehicles is a proven Rotax® 1000R V-Twin powerplant that is unrivaled in the side-by-side vehicle market. The 101-horsepower engine rests in a sport-tuned frame that is designed especially for the Maverick. The steel frame was engineered in way that it offers supreme traction, athletic agility and confidence-inspiring handling, while at the same time offering improved rigidity versus the competition.

A revolutionary and compact Torsional Trailing A-arms (TTA) independent rear suspension improves traction while also reducing unsprung weight and eliminating bump steer for extremely predictable handling. A strategically designed exterior gives the Maverick side-by-side vehicle its own look, while the innovative and purpose-built performance package reward owners with unmatched comfort, convenience and safety. The Maverick side by side is made for recreational enjoyment, but also caters to true adventurists with its mulit-function rear rack with LinQ system compatibility.

Continue Reading @ 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Family

The 101-HP Can-Am Maverick 1000R

qyqemesa.jpg

agu5e3eq.jpg

It is Ugly, Wonder if the bed falls off and dumps your **** out like previous models?

its not pretty by any means but 101 hp stock would be nice... it looks better than the artic kitty

I wonder if the steering/suspension/etc will stay together.

seemed like everywhere I looked at the SRRS race there was a RZR missing a wheel, or pigeon toed, or crooked rear wheels

Feb or march in bama to. Talk to the dealer the other day and he is going to test drive one at the can am meeting next week and told me he would let me know how it performs

TBItoy said:
I wonder if the steering/suspension/etc will stay together.

seemed like everywhere I looked at the SRRS race there was a RZR missing a wheel, or pigeon toed, or crooked rear wheels

They ain't rock crawlers with 14 bolts front and rear and stuff like that! You treat any SXS like Tripp, Alan or any of them guys that beat the crap outta em it's gonna tear up :****:

Wonder if they are still sporting that junky Visco-Loc?

B.DRAKE said:
They ain't rock crawlers with 14 bolts front and rear and stuff like that! You treat any SXS like Tripp, Alan or any of them guys that beat the crap outta em it's gonna tear up :****:

Wonder if they are still sporting that junky Visco-Loc?

Nah, it wasn't just the racers, pretty much everywhere was a roadblock of busted rzrs

Kinda reminds me of the first few years when the TJs came out and every event/big ride was littered with "bros" in their TJs on 35s with busted tcases, driveshafts, knuckless Dana 30s and one axle Dana 35s, At least the rzrs are easier to push off the trail/drag back to camp.

They still got the visco lock from what I have been told. And you dont rake wheels off if you spend a little money. Im still doing it but it takes alot harder hit a hit that would rake any sxs's wheels off bolts are only so strong.

Latest posts