• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2016 wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 34K

33jeep

2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 43,300 miles
Cloth seats, Hard top, Auto, Power windows.
5- 37x12.50-17 Patagonia MTs on Icon Vehicle Dynamics wheels
2.5 Metal cloak Game changer 2.5 Suspension with all arms and trackbars changed.
Synergy Offroad Drag link flip
Artec trusses and raised trackbar mounts on front and rear axles
4.88 gears with Eaton E-lockers installed in front and rear axle
Moto Built front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, and tire carrier
MCE fender flares
KC LED headlights
PowerStop Big Brake kit

Has 1500ish miles on build. Over $15,000 in aftermarket parts. Salvage Rebuilt Title. It's ready to wheel.

Located in Morehead City, NC.

tempImagePZzCtw.jpg

tempImagexO4Tvb.jpg
tempImagebqj9uA.jpg
tempImage1OB798.jpg

Last edited:
34K, price was in the title.

Accident, although the only damage was missing flares and bumpers. Body had a few typical dents around it.

34K, price was in the title.

Accident, although the only damage was missing flares and bumpers. Body had a few typical dents around it.
Do you have any pics of it when it was wrecked? I can't imagine a salvage title coming from a few fender flares missing and a bumper but I am not familiar with how NC works. I just sold 2 fleet trucks that had $15K worth of damage and neither had a salvage title.

It may have been previously damaged and repaired. I don't have any history.

This is putting flares and steps back on while waiting for parts to show up.
IMG_4266.jpg
IMG_4267.jpg

I recently got my wife a loaded 2019 Rubicon with 800 miles that had been wrecked. The front axle housing was bent, the drivers fender flare was ripped off and there was a scrape down the driver side rear quarter. Insurance totaled it out and still had the window sticker on it. $51k Jeep for $30k purchased and repaired. Crazy how quick they'll total one out.

Latest posts