• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2017....open?

Ran up lower 520 to 198 and back down last Sat. Snow on top but very doable. 102 was clear and 311 looked mostly clear but we didnt take it. Looked like someone had gone up toward 519 a ways but I bet it got deep quick up there.

Sunday morning. First picture is the lookout on 311.
Second picture is the road going back down towards the camp ground.
Treeclimber is spot on, be prepared to do more waiting than driving

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm really happy with the way it turned out,it was a lot more work than I expected but worth it.

Green YJ....If possible, I would love to know What the width of your front end is from bulge to bulge?

I am retooling my rig to be a bit narrower in the front so that I can hit Evans and a couple of other places with narrow gate keepers.

Many thanks for letting me know.

Green YJ....If possible, I would love to know What the width of your front end is from bulge to bulge?

I am retooling my rig to be a bit narrower in the front so that I can hit Evans and a couple of other places with narrow gate keepers.

Many thanks for letting me know.

My front end is a ford hp dana 60 with the long side cut down to 64.5 inches. I'm not sure about the wheel back spacing but it ends up just under 78 inches.

Last edited:
A full width Ford Dana 60 front with 12.5 wide tires is about 78" wide. Full width Chev Dana 60 with the same tires and wheels is right at 80". Most Dana 70 or 14 bolt rears are a few inches narrower. The poles and trails are no problems, just don't run a wide wheel or tire.