• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired #21 WEROCK & RROCK Stock-mod Jeep

kyleb

This is a great rig for someone looking to start competing, it started as a 1989 jeep wrangler. I did a ground up rebuild in 2006 and 2008, this jeep has a great track record over the last 5 years with over 40 podium finishes including an RROCK series championship, runnerup in the 2008 WEROCK series, and Runner up in the MoROC series. This vehicle meets or exceeds the rules for: WEROCK, RROCK, MoROC, TREC and in sure it would pass in other sanctions.

Specs:
1989 Jeep Wrangler
4.3 Vortec engine
TH350 trans (new in 2008)
Dana 300 T-case with a twin stick and flip kit from DEO
Dana 44 Front axle with 4.56 gears, detroit locker, Superior shafts, super joints, psc hydro assist, solid hubs, solid drive flanges, Riddler diff cover and HI steer.
Dana 44 rear axle with Big bearing 9" ends, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker, 30 spline superior shafts, BTF diff cover and disc brakes.
Tom woods Drive shafts
Rear cutting brakes
Aluminum Beadlocks (5 lug)
custom cage tied to the frame in 6 places
corbeau seats with RJS 5 point belts
8 gal, fuel cell
Aluminum radiator
Bulldog 9000# short drum winch
Bulldog 3500# rear winch
winchline.com synthetic lines on both winches
shackle reversal
all factory brackets have been removed or strengthened
rock sliders
rocker guards
slick belly pan from front of engine to rear springs (covered in 1/4" UHMW)
35" Cooper STT tires

I also have many, many extra parts for this jeep: Axle shafts, drive lines, gears, lockers, 8 tires etc...

Im asking $12,500 for the Jeep and all the spare parts, it is located in Lavaca Arkansas. Im not looking for other vehicle trades. I can deliver or meet someone just about anywhere anytime. Time to build a Pro-Mod buggy for 2010

Call me anytime at: 479-651-1386 Kyle Bruso

Here is the pirate link: http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10255799#post10255799

Great rig that ranks up there with Derek West's old Stock Mod. Kyle is a freak about the details on it.