• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 36-ish" TV on the cheapness.. Tube is fine

P

If its free, its P
Ill have to measure but I dont know that I can get away with much larger than a 36" screen because of were I want to put this particular TV.

If you have a good one you'd like to sell Im interested, if you know of a place to get something like this pretty cheap, holla Be nice to have one that was already HD but , price and size is my biggest concern right now.

Thanks
P

You want regular tube style? For the house or gay-rage? If you can find a tube 36" new they'd be pretty cheap I bet. Do they even sell tube TV's anymore?

Tube is fine, wont really matter since its "in the wall" cubby hole filler in my house. laughing1

I've been lookin under that same assumption but your right, its hard to find any for sale that are CRT though

a guy on Cl had a 30in flat screen and stand for 200

Edit* found link

http://bham.craigslist.org/ele/854265097.html

I have my 32" tube it one of the first HD's on the market. You have seen it if you are intrested we can work something out.

cbchambles said:
I have my 32" tube it one of the first HD's on the market. You have seen it if you are intrested we can work something out.

Measure it overall height and width.. is this the one that was in your living room prior to the move ?