• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37-40" tires for street, 20" rim.

blacksheep10 said:
or trade for my 35" 20's. pro comp xterrains AT.

how soon ya need em? I should be gettin some diff. tars here before too long, I got those noisy fuggin 37" mud grapplers on there right now.

blacksheep10 said:
how worn out and how much tread on them?

decent tread left... not in a huge hurry but I've gotta save up cash I think I'm gonna change rim size at same time.

well I cant' sell them right now!!! I can let you know when the time comes and we'll look at where the tread is then... I need to save cash for new tars first.

blacksheep10 said:
you said wheel swap too, what you goin to?
the mall truck is far from finished. I have another guy with 20x37's ready to buy a new set I might throw some coin at too. just depends on which one of you is ready at the time I am.

Probably 22's or 24's and 37's or 38's......Dan Jackson has them(24's) on his and I like it
l_1d31d6a1fd970e14261ef63545f35f37.png

I'm leaning strongly toward the Kumho MT's:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Road+Venture+MT+KL71

dan, is that the street bike guy that greg and grant are buddies with, team xmx? if so, he lives next door to the tall ass tahoe I just did and was doing no handed wheelie donuts with only 1 foot on the bike, all up on teh back tire at an idle in teh cul de sac in front of heath and I while we were looking at the tahoe loller.gif

blacksheep10 said:
dan, is that the street bike guy that greg and grant are buddies with, team xmx? if so, he lives next door to the tall ass tahoe I just did and was doing no handed wheelie donuts with only 1 foot on the bike, all up on teh back tire at an idle in teh cul de sac in front of heath and I while we were looking at the tahoe loller.gif

yea that's him.. he does that "a few loose screw" DVD series

24's get you mad bitches yo loller.gif :eek:
l_2ba178eeb20b7a79d8f773e1757e5b23.png