• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

38' Enclosed Gooseneck - 18' Living and 20' Garage - Rockvale, TN (37153)

ridered3

Not Rigless
Up for sale is a 38' enclosed gooseneck with 18' living quarter area and 20' garage area. Trailer is a 1998 United Express model. The trailer is wired for 50-amp service and has the short ceiling, but wide rear door. Bought in July 2019. Recently downsized to a 28' tall ceiling enclosed gooseneck so that is why it is up for grabs.

Living Area:
Living area was built out in early 2019. 18' overall. Includes mini fridge/freezer, sink, 5' countertop with cabinets and drawers. King size, pillow top mattress. Three sets of plug outlets and interior light with two switches (next to door and next to bed). Also has a door to close off the living area from the garage.

Roof mounted AC unit with electric heat strip. Unsure of BTU's for AC or heat, but the ac will freeze you out and the heat will burn you out. Note most electric heat strips are good until the outside temp drops below 45 degrees. For those nights I would just use a small electric heater.

Full size, half-moon style shower. RV style toilet. Small shelf for storage.

Garage:
20' garage overall. With the water heater and storage shelf, there is 18 feet of usable trailer floor remaining.

Has one big LED shop light in the garage and two sets of plug outlets. Had no lights or power when we first got the trailer.

Tanks & Pump:
12ish gallon black water/waste tank plumbed into the toilet.

Portable 20ish gallon tank for the gray water from the shower.

20-gallon electric hot water heater.

City Water Hookup.

3 gallon per minute electric water pump for use with the on-board 40-gallon freshwater tank.

Axles:
Dual 5,200-pound axles with brakes on each axle. In June 2019, the previous owner put on new tires and wheels, OEM Dexter brakes, drums, hubs, and bearings. At the same time, he put on the new OEM Dexter 3'' lift to keep the tail from dragging. He also went through the trailer electrical to fix some wiring issues with marker lights etc.

Exterior:
Storage area under the gooseneck. Storage area on the passenger side of the gooseneck area.

City water hookup and power hookup on the drivers' side of the trailer.

20' Carefree brand awning. LED Flood light and RV style door (with screen) on the passenger side of the trailer.

Two popup roof vents. Roof is the one-piece aluminum (so not the rv style that requires resealing every couple of years).

Misc:
Trailer is wired as 50-amp with a long power cord.

Everything in the trailer is electric. There are no propane or propane accessories.

Pop-up brand, 9" offset gooseneck hitch for use with short bed trucks.

Used 5 times in the last year and towed nearly 2,000 miles. Pulls straight as an arrow and is easy to maneuver for its overall size.

Clean and clear Title in my name.

Needs:
Shower needs to be resealed/recaulked around the base. On the last trip for this trailer in late May, I noticed some of the caulking had pulled up and caused a small water leak that I was unable to pinpoint.

Awning rod/drum is bent in the middle. It works as is but requires some effort to get it to open and close properly.

Living area could use repaneling/finish paneling. I never got around to it since it was usable as is.

Bathroom area could use a ceiling vent installed and to finish the paneling on the ceiling. I never got around to it since it was usable as is.

Measurements:
See picture below with one exception. I forgot to include that there is 66'' of height between the fenders and ceiling.

Price:
Hardline price is $10,500.00. In a week I'll put it up on Craigslist/MarketPlace etc at a price of $11,000.00 to the general public.

Not really looking for anything in trade since I have other trailers, tow rig, and an offroad rig, but would consider the right trade.

Located in Rockvale, TN (37153). Contact me anytime from 7am to 9pm (Central time) on my cell at 931-three nine seven-3319.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Price is negotiable.

Better pictures of the inside of the trailer now that all of our misc stuff has been moved out of it.

IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg

Price dropped $250.00 to $10,250.00 or best offer. Had several trade offers and shown it in person once (husband liked the big garage and living quarters, but the wife wants a really nice camper) and shown it once via Facetime but he has to sell his current trailer first.

I like it all but the length like my post in want ads said looking for one but 28' max. GLWS

What did the guy on face time needing to sell current trailer have?

I like it all but the length like my post in want ads said looking for one but 28' max. GLWS

What did the guy on face time needing to sell current trailer have?

Just buy mine and cut some feet off the back of it :LOL:

He has/had a 24 foot Camp Master bumper pull with 12' of garage and the rest with living quarters (fold down couch/bed, kitchen, sink/shower/toilet combo).

Latest posts