• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4-Fox 2.0 Air Shocks

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I have (2) 2.0 x 14" Travel & (2) 2.0 x 16" Travel Fox Air Shocks. Just recently cleaned the bodies of these up and they look brand new. Also just replaced the oil front and rear and filled them up to about max oil capacity at each end. These retail for $230/each from Poly Performance. 14's are valved to 50-90, 16's are 40-90. Those are pretty standard rock crawling valving numbers.

Asking $400/pair or $800 for all 4. Live in Gardendale, AL, will be going through North AL/TN via I-65 and Anniston area via I-20 in the next few weekends.

Fronts after cleaning
SNFabBuggy083.jpg

Details and Specs here: http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Fox-2.0-Air-Shocks-p-102.html

BTT will be going to The Boro, TN soon and Oxford/Anniston area also. This is pretty good savings on a set of airs that have been cleaned up and serviced recently. Good valving for what we do. Holla

Yeah, I need to hear back from a guy on PBB that said he was buying the set. Give me a few days

These are sold and were shipped off to Vertical Limits yesterday. Thanks guys!

blacksheep10 said:
holy ****, good thing the UPS driver doesn't wheel and good thing he's honest. 2 were hanging out of the box as the whole end was blown out of it. :eek: :eek:
glad they made it and thanks thumb.gif

Damn UPS, I am glad they made it to you. Thanks!

:spin: loller.gif ALL UP ON YA CHIN.... yep only a few more items and about $3000.00 more dollars and I'll have a rig.