• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 newish, 44 tsl's, hummer beadlocks recentered to 3.5" bs

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
I'm putting up my 4 mostly new 44 tsl's on beadlocks. 3 of the tires have maybe 4runs on them, little rash, full tread depth, and the fourth is brand new. The H1's they are on are recentered to 3.5", braces, one is bent from a cartwheel. I can make another, or you can live with it like I do.
prob won't separate, but then again, might. talk to me goose.
I'm pretty sure you won't find new condition 44 tsl's for under a grand anywhere
I'm pretty sure you won't find recentered double beadlocks for under $600 anywhere
an new set of tsl's is over $1600 now, you can get tires and wheels for $1600.
Paola, KS
can get to alabamaish locale thanksgiving weekend if need be

I'd be interested in the tires but I already bought my hummer rims from you to put them on and the stock backspacing is what I need anyway. You can call me if you want. (850) 602-4443.

J. J.

I appreciate it but it sounded like a pretty sure thing when I was on the phone with you and the 47's are paid for now.

J. J.

I'm interested in these. just what I'm looking for.

now to figure out how to get them from ya.

where at in AL you gonna be?

yes wyatt. I ruined one the first fuggin time it touched the ground. that is why there was a BRAND NEW one in the set ::) ****ing bachelor party.

tonyt said:
I'm interested in these. just what I'm looking for.

now to figure out how to get them from ya.

where at in AL you gonna be?
anyway, they will be in the Ham/Gdale area the day after Tday, and then over between ATL and Ham the rest of the weekend. they will be coming down corridorX or 78 or whatever its called before that though.

These tires are BA and are worth way more than a G. If your lookin for 44's these are the ones you need. Practically new. They make me drool

InDaShop said:
I thought so. These are Hal Frosts tires that 3 were damn near sticker new only mounted and one that had a fender scar all the way around but wasnt even damage if you'd call it that. I was also there when Kelly broke Rollsmobile Hill at Kurts Place and diced one of the tires. skully

Here they are on the bed of "Miles" truck somewhere in Texas.
IMG_0784a.jpg
still that much tread, just a very little rash. no burnouts on these yet.

you need wheels too?

okay, here is 1 of them
100_2702.jpg

ah ****, those stay with the rig

no really , here are the rears
100_2703.jpg

I have large hands,
100_2704.jpg

100_2705.jpg

100_2705.jpg

100_2706.jpg

100_2708.jpg

the cut up one, wow, I had never mounted it, just ran the rags in front and news in rear and its worse than I thought on the outer lugs. Not bad by any means, but the outer lugs have some cuts. the middles are less than 1/8" deep, and none on inners, but the outers have some chunking. nothing that will change the performance, but its there nonetheless.
100_2711.jpg

100_2710.jpg

100_2709.jpg

here is another one of a set of new ones that TealJVL just bought and are in my shop, tread depth for comparo
100_2712.jpg

yep, 12" lift off an 84 chevy. I did that **** in 2000 when I didn't know what wheeling was, just used to drive through puddles and up hills. laughing1 molaugh
then I put that lift on my 90 with some perch dropping and had the 44 bogs on it in 02 with 1 tons. wow, that was cool laughing1
now its just a decent body, nice paint and a caddi clip chillin til it rusts to nothing because its worth that, nothing. I need to sell the body, then the axles, then keep the 20's and 43/35's and put them on some other pile.