• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

43" sx or 42" rockers new rubbers

motomx710

Looking into getting some new rubbers for the buggy. Looking at the 43" sx or the 42" rocker. I know the questions been asked a billion times and I have searched and read 100s of threads but non of them are within the last year or 2. The Buggys on tons, 4.88s, 6.0 with a cam,th350 and a 205/203 doubler. It's mostly Midwest and out east wheeling I do

Sx's are tougher but the rockers are softer and do well on rocks and dry stuff. Unless you are talking apples and oranges by meaning stickie sx's then they do better all around.

I'll help make up your mind. I have a set of practically new 42 x 17 rockers that I took in on trade. they have two rides on them. One trip to Hot springs and a trip to a local riding spot. I was impressed with how soft the tread is and how close to a sticky these tires are. I would run these but I already have 43 sx stickies. I'm asking $ 2000.
I'm in Manchester Tn. 931-570-0106

I have a set of 41.5 radials and have no complaints. Good all around tire they also seem to work real well in the snow.

Jordan just loves to hate on the PB's, but secretly he wants some, he knows 33" Pitbull rockers are where it's at!.............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a set of 42 PB rockers once... they were pretty awesome when they were new but once they wore down to 50% or so they sucked and I cut sidewalls on a regular basis.. matter of fact cut one on the first trip out that really sucked.

Batmobile Will said:
Scott Goforth is running sale on sx sickys right now js . But to answer your question pitbulls have there place "look cool on street crawler" they are easier to balance but if I planed on off roading I would go SX all the way

What's the sale price?