• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

44 tsl aetna,tennesee cut

Hey Jonny red. Hell yes :****: Where you work out of . How is production going? Our mines are shut down at the moment but heard they bout to open again. I work for caterpillar and am out there a good bit. Thanks for what you do

Edited. Apparently I wasn't fully awake this morning.

Just havin a little fun...... It's not like I called you stupid or anything... I just figured it was an auto spell issue...

I had no idea you actually thought there was an L in bogger, so I'll come right out and say 'sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I never would have figured a coal miner would be so sensitive.... Guess I'veI been working around pipeliners too long.

It was a auto spell deal, sensitive hell I had 1 back surgery,1 knee surgery, and just recently found out I got black lung and still crawling around in 40 inch coal , you pipe fitters must be tough working were you can stand up in the daylight and weld and when I give a little hell back at ya your girley sensitive feelings must of come out to say your sorry, you need to go get on Oprah,or some gay pride website and do some spell checking this post is about heavy grooved swampers for rednecks that like all the traction they can get :flipoff1:

Latest posts