• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44" TSL/Bogger combo

B

bigsilly

Ok, in preparation for the buggy plans I am going to sell my tires and wheels. I have two 44" TSL's and 3 44" Boggers. They are all in good shape with good tread, no cuts on any of the tires. The boggers do have some rounding on the edges. They are mounted on 8 lug 15" black beadlocks with custom rings made by Ken at K.O.R.E. I will get some pics of them tonight.

I would like to get $1500 out of them.

So what are you going to do for tires to sell Silly? Are all of the parts headed to Jim's?

wngrog said:
So what are you going to do for tires to sell Silly? Are all of the parts headed to Jim's?
Oh come on, Nolen, dont let the cat out of the bag loller.gif

ok now that the cat is outta the bag... DETAILS FOO! :flipgotcha:

Nolen you suck at keepin secrets laughing1

Uh...I had no idea there was a secret related to anything Joel was doing. Whatever he told me he did not say keep it quiet.

For the record, the wishy-washy beeeotch will change his mind 13 times between now and whenever he does anything anyway ::)

I am putting a check in the mail today to send to Jim for a chassis. The tear down will begin on my heep soon. When I get the chassis back the building begins. Deciding right now on what hood/grill I am going to use and what engine I will use. That is where I am at. And for the record the wishy-washy Nolen speaks of is just me being picky about what I want and doing what feels right.

bigsilly said:
I am putting a check in the mail today to send to Jim for a chassis. The tear down will begin on my heep soon. When I get the chassis back the building begins. Deciding right now on what hood/grill I am going to use and what engine I will use. That is where I am at. And for the record the wishy-washy Nolen speaks of is just me being picky about what I want and doing what feels right.
Have P build it for ya, I am sure he would be happy to. He has the free time.

peepwall.gif
vis.gif

wngrog said:
For the record, the wishy-washy beeeotch will change his mind 13 times between now and whenever he does anything anyway ::)

molaugh molaugh molaugh

Congrats none the less.

bigsilly said:
I am putting a check in the mail today to send to Jim for a chassis.

Who is Jim, sorry I know I should know, but I have been up for a long time and can't function right now.

Cole said:
Who is Jim, sorry I know I should know, but I have been up for a long time and can't function right now.
Jim's Garage....

Headed to the post office right now to put a check in the mail to him. :woody:

bigsilly said:
Jim's Garage....

Headed to the post office right now to put a check in the mail to him. :woody:
oh ok, Congrats,

CAN'T HIDE MONEY. :flipoff1:

TRADE FOR AIR SHOCKS

I HAVE A PAIR OF FOX AIR SHOCKS 2.5 18 IN TRAVEL NEW UNUSED TO TRADE FOR A SPARE 44 BOG OR TSL 15 IN WHEEL LET ME KNOW IF YOU INTERESTED

bigsilly said:
Ok, in preparation for the buggy plans I am going to sell my tires and wheels. I have two 44" TSL's and 3 44" Boggers. They are all in good shape with good tread, no cuts on any of the tires. The boggers do have some rounding on the edges. They are mounted on 8 lug 15" black beadlocks with custom rings made by Ken at K.O.R.E. I will get some pics of them tonight.

I would like to get $1500 out of them.
still have these?