• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 454 TBI $125

Cubby

454 TBI 2" Bore 85lb/hr injectors
$125
Located in Moody, AL 35004

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

Same mount as any GM 2 barrel TBI. The bore is larger though. You can open up the intake bore if need be. These are good for strokers or converting other big block motors to fuel injections. If you have a stock-mild 350 you don't need this. You can get an adjustable fuel pressure reg. and turn up the fuel pressure some.

Re: 454 TBI $125

It's goin on a 383 stroker just gotta machine out the intake to accept the valves. these flow 680 cfm and that motors rated for a 650 to 700 cfm four barrel so it should work.

I can get it to the big town of Sumiton next weekend. I've got to make a run to Sipsey.

wontwork said:
It want fit on your truck.
yep, just open the intake and use the adapter plate. what I did on my ****. I had a stock 350 vortec, so I used the big TB like this with the stock SB injectors off another one. no need for that much fuel for me, but by the sounds of your stuff, you could use it :woody:

blacksheep10 said:
yep, just open the intake and use the adapter plate. what I did on my ****. I had a stock 350 vortec, so I used the big TB like this with the stock SB injectors off another one. no need for that much fuel for me, but by the sounds of your stuff, you could use it :woody:

If he puts the 383 in his truck it would work good, but he don't need it on his 350 that is in his truck now.