• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4WD Hardware Event @ Superlift

jbrowning

Any of you guys going to the 4WD Hardware Event at Hot Springs this weekend? I'll be leaving tomorrow night. Looks like a good time.

I'll post up some pics when I get back and let you know how it went. It's a 1st annual so if all goes well I'm sure they will continue to do it every year.

you taking the wife and jaden? looks like there may be a few others from hardline there so keep your eyes open. you still going to be at the lake after the 4th, when you gonna make it down ???

CRANK1 said:
you taking the wife and jaden? looks like there may be a few others from hardline there so keep your eyes open. you still going to be at the lake after the 4th, when you gonna make it down ???

Too many people for the kids and Christi backed out at the last minute. We will be at the lake every weekend in July. See you there.

cool pics. looks like it was a good time. Were the trails as packed as they appear to be?

InDaShop said:
cool pics. looks like it was a good time. Were the trails as packed as they appear to be?

They were'nt crowded at all. there were lots of groups but we never ran into another group and no one ran into us. It was very organized for a first time event. We caught rain at lunch on Saturday which totally changed the trails it was a blast.