• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 89 SAS 4 RUNNER V6,38 TSLs

totalcustoms

Alright what I have is an 89 Toyota 4runner v6 thats been straight axled . Its got new Bilstein shocks all the way around, 6" springs, 3" body lift(i know ). I just tore the axles down and installed some new seals and locked the rear and its got 4.10 gears that pull it really well and it got trail gear hi steer setup on it as well. The motor in this thing is great I just pulled apart the topend and inspected it and cleaned it and did a tune up. Its got 4 rock lights underneath and I just bedlined the lower portion of the body all the way around. The tires are 38" TSLs with about 60% tread. Im in the process of building a new low profile bumper for the front and rear and installing driving lights on the front. I also just installed a cd player and new 6x9s.It has the removable top and its in great shape and seals up well the rig has no leaks and the rear power window actually is still operational. I have been driving it to work daily and its been down the interstate at 70 mph with no problem. Let me know if you have any questions and ill post up more pics when im done with the bumpers. Price is $5,000.00 and im always open to trades. 256 778 9815nights 256 303 8272days. IM LOOKING FOR A ZUK FAIRLY BUILT FOR TRADE!! BUT ILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES! THANKS
4runner5.jpg

4runner2.jpg

4runner3.jpg