• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 Built s-10 Blazer 10k or trade

Olejunky

WILLING TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING OFFROAD/STREETABLE AND MANUAL.
1997 s10 blazer, factory modified frame, 4.3 with a 4l60e and an ATLAS 4.3 transfer case with cable shifters. Front axle is a king pin chevy DANA 60 with chromoly 35 spline axle shafts and SUPERJOINTS, NEW JUST INSTALLED 5.38 gears and an Eaton e-locker and ruff stuff differential cover, has warn premium hubs as well as flanges, artec truss and ram mount, psc fill hydro double ended ram, artec high steer arms and knuckle tie in kit, fox 2.5 x 14air shocks and 4 linked with 2" x .25 upper and lower links with 1.25" heims. The rear is a 14 bolt with a disk brake conversion ballistic fab truss and diff cover, 5.38 gears and a Detroit locker, bilstein 5100 shocks, custom built leaf packs, custom traction bar.engine is stock with energy suspension poly motor mounts and the 4l60e has been rebuilt with lower miles but no paper work. Led rock lights. Interior is complete and is stock including,power windows, locks and seats, arb dual compressor, custom front bumper, custom built rear bumper. New 40 13.5 17 nitto mud grappler and a full size spare on wheel. New aluminum beadlocks. This is licensed for the road.
DD7D2B98-0823-4238-95AC-94439F362CE1.jpeg

Nice blazer,I got a 4runner out of Franklin Tn several years back that I swear had that exact exo cage

Its not "offroad" but its streetable and manual. Interested in trading?

Nice blazer,I got a 4runner out of Franklin Tn several years back that I swear had that exact exo cage
I just did this one. They are worth their weight in gold if you want to keep opening doors and stuff lol

Its not "offroad" but its streetable and manual. Interested in trading?

No thanks. Appreciate the offer

Latest posts