• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alabama-Clemson chatter

What a game by Clemson! A 19 year old true freshman and a freshman WR just took Bama to school! Some highlight reel catches ...and that defense! :woot:

Yall keep saying the ACC don't play anyone.
5d7977a617f02f920428389e42f63450.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It really blows my mind at how many high school players in the state of Georgia are recruited to other schools....and it seems like UGA doesn't even try to get them .

Two of the best Quarterback in the nation (Watson and now Lawrence) were within an hours drive of Athens, but went to Clemson just a hours drive North....and no telling how many other great players that Georgia has passed up....to me ,that reflects poorly on there ability to get Great players that live in our own state.

If Georgia doesn't get out of the mind set of "living in the Herschel walker days" they will never be anything more than a one dimensional team.... Run only type of offence stopped working long ago.

O and you can'y forget about the discipline issues they ALWAYS have.

Funny to me that both Clemson and Alabama seem to not have those problems, i personally feel like that is because their Coaches demand RESPECT.

Glad to see Clemson win, but i also want to see Nick Saban beat bear bryants record...which would be such an accomplishment in this Era of Football.

ftoy516 said:
It really blows my mind at how many high school players in the state of Georgia are recruited to other schools....and it seems like UGA doesn't even try to get them .

Two of the best Quarterback in the nation (Watson and now Lawrence) were within an hours drive of Athens, but went to Clemson just a hours drive North....and no telling how many other great players that Georgia has passed up....to me ,that reflects poorly on there ability to get Great players that live in our own state.

If Georgia doesn't get out of the mind set of "living in the Herschel walker days" they will never be anything more than a one dimensional team.... Run only type of offence stopped working long ago.

O and you can'y forget about the discipline issues they ALWAYS have.

Funny to me that both Clemson and Alabama seem to not have those problems, i personally feel like that is because their Coaches demand RESPECT.

Glad to see Clemson win, but i also want to see Nick Saban beat bear bryants record...which would be such an accomplishment in this Era of Football.

UGA had a shot at Trevor, but they traded for Justin Fields. Saw how well that worked out.