• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Allison 35%

what series Allison are you looking at ? My shred trucks are running the Allison 3000 with dual PTO,s and have been great. The only issues I have ever had was the wiring plug on the side of the trans. My shred trucks run heavy 30 - 32k every day. I do have 1 truck with the Eaton 6spd and its on transmission number 7. Nobody can drive manual trucks these days.

I saw you started,a 35% thread and was wondering if you were showing off your new shoes :****:

BUG-E J said:
I saw you started,a 35% thread and was wondering if you were showing off your new shoes :****:

Nope, nor showing off my Christmas tree.....

GIZMO1 said:
what series Allison are you looking at ? My shred trucks are running the Allison 3000 with dual PTO,s and have been great. The only issues I have ever had was the wiring plug on the side of the trans. My shred trucks run heavy 30 - 32k every day. I do have 1 truck with the Eaton 6spd and its on transmission number 7. Nobody can drive manual trucks these days.

I am looking at used trucks so it varies. We had an Eaton 6 that gave us nightmares, I guess the Allison is the way to go.

money_pit_yj said:
Man you are thirsty.....You are about 3 clicks away if you browse around hardline a little.

Hey man, I ain't beggin, you be advertizin! Since you hooked me up with this though I'm good! hitit :woot:

4db4fd6790097dd5f39ad76a9f445edf.jpg

tallnate said:
Don't have any experience with 52K trucks but we have a 26K International 4300 at work that has an Allison. About the only thing we've never had a problem with is the transmission. It shifts as smooth and firm as it did when we bought it used 8 years ago. Not saying it wont ever have a problem but it's definitely impressed me. As far as repair costs, no clue.

Idk if I'd trust this feller... all he does is make fun of dodge guys transmissions ;D

POR said:
Idk if I'd trust this feller... all he does is make fun of dodge guys transmissions ;D

Haha well yeah, if I can't 1 up you in the rocks I've at least got to find something to give you a hard time about. :butt:

money_pit_yj said:
Nope, nor showing off my Christmas tree....
molaugh molaugh :rolf: :rolf:

He sent me that and I wasn't paying much attention. Then I realized he forgot to turn the TV off before he snapped the pic. :wtflol:

I work with a guy that has a 2013 chevy 2500 with an allison. Only trouble he had was somehow the tcm got corroded on the inside and wouldn't let the truck shift out of park.

tallnate said:
Haha well yeah, if I can't 1 up you in the rocks I've at least got to find something to give you a hard time about. :butt:

You'd have no problems keeping up if you didn't #blowup300mrcv'sallthetime #matit #tenneseethatshit. :rolf: