• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone Local to Etowah, TN?

matth_85

Coming up next week to start some guys on a shut down. Will be in and out of the area for 2-4 weeks. Looking for suggestions on if theres anything worth a damn to stay at, eat at in the area?

Thought I was gonna swing a work related wheeling trip out of the deal but my group is going up Fathers day weekend and I will be in town with my folks for then.

Hell yeah. Our Beef O' Brady's shut down about ten years ago. Haven't been to one since.

Only decent hotel in town is the red roof inn, It's not much but it's at least clean. If it was me, I would stay in Athens. It's only about a 15 minute drive to and from but you will have a lot more hotel and restaurant choices there. That's where we get shacked up when working in area. There is one hole in the wall restaurant called the farmhouse Etowah that is good, it's a lil pricey but food has always been great!

Stayed there last week, made you a snowman. Red Roof room 105 FTW. Request it.

9296a34d18475015bb22dedac134b679.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Rode past the Red Rood today. Looks like it will do. May ride into Athens for good though. Seemed to be slim pickings up there.

Kel, what were you up that way for?

Re:

It was my joke to JJ. I rarely travel and stay in a hotel.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

what plant you working at.
if you get some down time come by Athens driveline.

Johns Manville shutdown. I will be in town Monday and Tuesday next week. Will try to swing by one day and check you guys out.

Ok I will be leaving out of town until end of month. GREAT RACE San Rafael Ca.to Moline IL.
Merle will be there and maybe big TIM "Trailjeep" might be in the shop.