• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone near Marietta GA and coming to the HPO ride....

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
I need 2 tires brought towards Alabama from Marietta or Dallas GA. Guy lives in Dallas GA but is in Marietta near Cobb Civic Center during the day. I have made a deal on 2 37" tires. I can PayPal you the money to buy them and money for your help. I live in Cullman Al and would be on your way to Hawk Pride. If you go a different route to HPO i can have them transported back to Cullman from Hawk pride
Thanks for the help.

kushKrawlin said:
Yea zayne. text me homie. 4048892714 I'm in villa rica ... 20 or so min from Dallas.
Please for the love of God, do not put a lot of faith in Kush getting this handled for you! better have a back up plan. :****:

No stickies. These are for the tow rig. My brother is supposed to be having a driver coming through that way Friday. If it doesn't work out I'll holla at you kush. I have faith in you brother.

cushmaneaglerider said:
Soooo True
Jesus lord have mercy. Brad. This hurts, smh. You know better! I may get lost but it's NOT my fault 99% of the time! :****:
But if it's something like this u can count on me! Dammit!
* because I sure as hell don't want my name drug through the mud ! Hahaha
Zayne, just lemme know man. I wouldn't let u down. Only chad. And now brad! Ha

Zayne,
If anyone from that area is coming to AOP this weekend for the 4cyl race I can pick them up from there and meet you during the week or at the ride.

Casey has been known to get lost a time or ten! :rolf:

Just LMK bud

I most definitely can vouch for Case. As good a guy as you'll find on here. I take his word as bible. Even if he brings :smoke: to Arab High School.